Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union

Msr Interview

Temp Agency, took one week

Communications Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union.

As I worked for the CU in the past, when I returned the interview process was accelerated as the HR Dept. already knew me.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Associate Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union in October 2010.

I got a phone call from a recruiter and setup an interview time. It's always good to be early, never late, so I arrived early. I was asked to go to the HR office and was escorted there. After my initial interview, I was escorted to the Operations Manager, then the Operations Director and last was the CEO. Very professional company, who were looking for people to strive and excel in the company. Management informed me that 90% of the people in this company starts as a Teller. From there you move up in the company.

Interview Questions
    • If you weren't yourself and you worked with you for over a year, list a few traits that you didn't like about yourself?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, it was an offer and I didn't have any opportunity to negotiate.

ASR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union in June 2010.

Referal works best, they use to hire alot from within, but now alot of hire from the outside. ASR have less room to grow

None

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union in March 2010.

It was a long hiring process and I met with a number of members of management. At first I thought it was overkill, but then I realized that it was designed to assure that there was a fit between myself and the organization. It only became frustrating once I got on board, because the expectations that the hiring process did not match with the reality of working at Bank-Fund.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was about the style of management that I had previously worked under.   Answer Question
    We'd like to offer you a position.