Bank of America

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

the initial interivew process is in three different stages a telephone interview, a panel interiview and if you pass that an assesment., If you should pass that you will then meet with a department manager It will take approximately a week

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

handles duteis of closed out accounts

Interview Questions
    • great opportunity, wish i could of stay with the company but i relocated to another state   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Fairly standard interview. Recent jobs, what you did, what you are looking for here...as in pay, hours, advancement, expectations.

Interview Questions
    • No really, mostly describing experience and job requirements/expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America in April 2009.

Called for an interview, lots of behavioral questions. Lots of questions about sale and customer service experience. It seems that you are required to make lots of outbound phone called. They didnt talk much about goals and sales quotas but I assume if your not producing they will let you go.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which a customer was going to back out of a large deal and how did you handle it?   View Answers (2)

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in November 2009.

it was easy they called me after 3 days, then I had to go to an interview with a group. It took a couple of hours until we finished. They asked very soecific questions, like how much I made on my last job, what did I do, did I recieve any awards, what was my daily schedule...

Account Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2008.

After applying for the job online, someone from the HR department called me a few days later for a phone interview which consisted of asking me my background and just going through my resume. Then she set up a one on one interview ervfor a few days later.

The interview process was very formal. There were several other people interviewing for similar positions and the ladies(all of them were ladies) asked similar questions. You could actually hear the questions asked by the other intervewers since all the interviews were conducted at the cafetirea area.