Bank of America

Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.9

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in August 2014.

Had an initial phone screen with HR, followed by two rounds of in-person interviews with the hiring manager and senior team members. The questions were not overly technical and were mostly related to personality and fit. HR was very open and accessible during the early part of the process. Was asked for references and told a decision would be communicated shortly after the final round interview. Never heard back from anyone after that. Somewhat disappointing given their persistence and proactivity early on.

Interview Questions
  • What would your boss say about you if I called him right now?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

I had one interview, the hiring manager was more than ten minutes late. I need to called HR first, then HR remind the hiring manager again.

Associate Interview

I initially started off as a temp and did such a great job I was offered a position with the company when the temp contract was up. I had one interview with Marla Dillingham and was asked a series of questions about myself why I wanted this job and would I be willing to work overtime and weekends. Also they asked me why did I have a gap in employment

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected Question was had I ever had to turn someone in on a job and how did I go about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in March 2013.

Got HR phone interview after applying online and finishing some tests.
    Then got in person interview in the branch. First talked with the TOS, PB and AM and did role play. After that, talked with the branch manager.
    Questions are straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

The office is has been remodled. The interview was very simple. I interviewed with two managers. Typical questions...Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person...etc. After the interview you will get a e-mail and call from the recruiter with your offer. If you do not get an offer, you will get a standard rejection e-mail.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you a good fit for this position?   View Answer
    I rejected the first offer and asked for a higher salarie. I explained why my skills and experience were in demand...They accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2010.

I applied online completed an online assessment. The same day I received an email containing a link to complete an online keying assessment. The next day I received an email asking me to interview on the day after that. I was interviewed and informed the next day that I was hired, In all it took only 4 days.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever had an experience at any other job where you had to take responsibility for a mistake you made?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2009.

First had a one on one interview to see if I knew anything about finance, anything about the company, and if i would be a good fit. It wasn't too intense. Then had a round of interviews in the office with a number of different people from potential groups. These were more intense, but nothing too scathing.

Interview Questions
    • If you couldn't do investment banking, what other jobs would you pursue?   View Answer

I had another (comparable) offer that better fit my long term goals.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America.

written round .
    2 face to face interview
    1 hr

Interview Questions
    • data structure : greatest tree traversal   View Answer

Associate Interview

Everything about the interview was cliche, simple questions regarding work history, why you feel you would be a good fit, etc.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a situation that challenged your ethics, but may be a position requirement?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in December 2010.

The interview process consisted of two rounds. Technical and HR. In technical round the panel asked questions on C and C++.In HR they asked questions like explain yourself? why did you apply for this job , why do u like to join our company etc...

Interview Questions
    • For how many years will you work for this company   View Answer
    • Why should i hire your when you are from non- circuit branch   View Answer
    Good company with good pay with joining bonus...