Bank of America

Bank of America Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

Business Technology Analyst Interview

interviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

typical interview: why are you interested in bank of america? what kinds of things have you done? what kinds of things do you think we do? what is a project you have worked on? why does this job excite you?

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

Apply through school recruiting system. Had one interview on campus in Oct. Had another final interview in Feb. in Charlotte at HQ.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2012.

Applied through my schools career services got an email to set up an initial phone interview. Had a 20 min phone interview then got flown to Charlotte for a day with 3 1 on 1 interviews with three different people. Pretty general behavioral questions, said there was going to be technical ones but they were all about describing different experiences you had had and how you dealt with them.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see your self in 10 years?   View Answer
    None

Technology Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2009.

I did a phone interview with a developer. It was purely behavioral (i.e. tell me about a time where you...). I then got an offer to interview on-site. There was a cocktail reception the night before, with a chance to meet some of the interviewers. The following morning, we had a series of 1:1 behavioral interviews. There was also a group interview where we were given a construction challenge and had to work as a team, while being observed.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about how you keep developing your skills.   View Answer

I had other offers that were more desirable.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2009.

Initially the interview started off well. Then the interviewer asks me why Bank of America which wasn't bad. Afterwards he said, so you mentioned before something about finance, tell me why you like it. I actually did not say anything about finance and he had tried to convince me that I did. Since I was an engineering major and it was my first bank interview, I had a bad experience.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

An online test was requested. I was then offered to come in for an assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of: presentation, group exercise, logical reasoning test, competency-based and a technical interview.

The HR team were very friendly and I got a really good impression of the bank from the assessment centre.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe what agile development is   View Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Attended the assessment centre which consisted of a case study, a group presentation, an individual presentation, logical reasoning test and two interviews, one competency, one technical. Everyone was pretty friendly, from the fellow interviewees to the assessors. We even met with recent graduates at lunch so we could get a feel of the job.

Interns can't negotiate

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Had a 30 minute phone interviews. Mostly behavioral question plus a couple of easy technical questions. It was very relaxed and the interviewer seemed very nice as well. Questions were: describe a time when you were met with a failure, how do you go about building trust, describe a time you had to convey your ideas to a group of people, types of SQL joins.