Bank of America

Bank of America Change Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

Had an initial interview to make sure I had the appropriate qualifications for the position. Next had a in person 2 hour 3 person panel interview where the questions directly addressed my previous experience and how I would handle different situations in the potential role. Afterwards met with a couple current PMs to determine if there is a good fit on both sides.

Interview Questions
  • How I would handle different project management situations around disasters and threats.   Answer Question
Negotiated a slightly higher salary. Depending on level can negotiate vacation days

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2013.

Referred to the role by a previous coworker. After a negative remark regarding my outfit ("you look too comfortable to work at a bank"), the role and current team was discussed. Then my resume was detailed out, explaining experiences on other projects that related to the work in the new role. I was told that I sounded perfect and could expect a call from the recruiter before end of week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, but was asked about how I would establish the communication strategy specifically related to the long-term project.   Answer Question