Bank of America Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one by the hiring manager and the other by her peer. I got the distinct impression that the peer interviewer was not happy having to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• One odd question was "What is the one thing you want to hear me say right now".   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very brief interview. The interview was set up by a recruiter. The recruiter told me all about the person interviewing me. The interview lasted all of 21 minutes. I did not get a follow up call from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years. They asked my job history and experience.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

First applied via university career service then got email about first round of interview, talked to some represrntatives of BoA, got another email about final round in Charlotte ,Three interviews in the final rounds

Corporate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

There were 3 interviews. The first was very general, and mostly informational with some very simple behavior questions. The second was very conversational, and the man was very friendly. I was asked situation questions with a lot of "name a times". There were also other easier behavior questions. My third interview only consisted of a few questions, however they were all "name a times" and were very very specific. Overall, it was a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone to do something and they didn't change their mind? What did you do?   Answer Question

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through their website, no campus ties. Flew to Charlotte for a two-day process. The night of arrival included a networking event, and dinner. The following day was a super-day consisting of 3 or 4 interviews. Really great people, straight forward questions. Heard back within one day with an offer.

Technology Developer and Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

First round on campus, then three rounds in the final interview at the headquarters. First round was behavioral. The final round interviews were a mix of technical and behavioral. Overall level of questions was average.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through university and my resume got selected for the first round of my interview. They called me for an interview on campus. Interview was fine and they said if I qualified, there will be second round in New york.

Interview Questions

• Questions on my projects. Behavioral questions   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people and each person asked about 5 questions each. Wanted me to share a lot about myself. After the interview, I waited maybe 2 weeks and received a call from BoA HR telling me I have been accepted to join the company and to discuss terms.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle pressure/ time-constraints in your last position?   Answer Question
    • How confident are you of yourself? Scale of 1-10.   Answer Question
    • How well do I know how to do VLookups, Pivot Tables, Excel? Describe how would you do a Pivot table ?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how would you handle a situation where you had many tasks to get done at the same time?   Answer Question

Global Supply Chain MBA Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Got an interview by talking with company representatives at NSHMBA. I was invited directly to final round interviews in Charlotte, NC, where I spent two days and one night. There was a dinner the first night after everyone had settled into their hotel rooms, where you had a chance to mingle with employees from across the company.

Interview Questions

• The final interview session was very short - three interviews, each lasting less than 30 minutes. The questions were incredibly easy behavioral types. In my opinion, the more important things were probably the dinner the night before and interactions with other candidates and/or hires from last year. You should consider everyone you talk with to be sizing you up.   Answer Question

Corporate Audit Analyst Program (CAAP) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial phone Interview with mostly behavioral type questions, followed by a second phone interview with a member of audit team. Invited to final round interview in Charlotte, Pre-Reception night before followed by morning long series of interviews. 3 Interviews, 1 case, 2 behavioral, overall easy interview.