Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Associate Interview

Client Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – I just randomly sent emails to people in the local office requesting informational interview and I got a few responses. I interviewed with two offices and got offers from both. One of them suggested a 12/hr pay so I accepted that one.

Interview Question – there was none   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Client Associate Interview

Client Associate
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2011.

Interview Details – I originally interviewed with a senior client associate already working there for my internship. After interning there for six months I continued my senior year. After keeping good contact with management and the FA I was working with I was able to schedule a quick interview with the FA I previously worked for. Given my previous work, they felt I was a good fit and nearly hired me on the spot when I was brought back to the office.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure this is the line of work you wish to enter?   View Answer
  • How long would you like to stay in this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. I was given a desirable salary and position. Coming straight out of college during the recession, there was no room for negotiation and was happy to have work available.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!