Bank of America Client Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I just randomly sent emails to people in the local office requesting informational interview and I got a few responses. I interviewed with two offices and got offers from both. One of them suggested a 12/hr pay so I accepted that one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Client Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in April 2011.

I originally interviewed with a senior client associate already working there for my internship. After interning there for six months I continued my senior year. After keeping good contact with management and the FA I was working with I was able to schedule a quick interview with the FA I previously worked for. Given my previous work, they felt I was a good fit and nearly hired me on the spot when I was brought back to the office.

Interview Questions
    • Are you sure this is the line of work you wish to enter?   View Answer
    • How long would you like to stay in this position?   View Answer
    No. I was given a desirable salary and position. Coming straight out of college during the recession, there was no room for negotiation and was happy to have work available.