Bank of America

11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Collector Interview

Collector

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2009.

Interview Details – I got a call from Bank of America recruiter asking if i was interested in the collector position. I never applied but i had a profile on their website. She stated she found my resume in their database and was wondering if i was interested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiation. She told me that is the most they will pay me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

See What Bank of America Employees Are Saying

Great

Former Anonymous Employee

Pros: “You received four weeks vacation. The work schedule was flexible.” Full Review

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Collector interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.