Bank of America Interview Questions in Cupertino, CA

2.5

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

Initial communication was by email, followed by a phone call. The whole process took about 2 weeks including an in-person interview until the official offer letter. About another week to get through the background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about direct sales experience since I had more customer relations experience.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Cupertino, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I talked to the branch manager during an occasion and expressed my thought on getting a part time. She asked me to apply online, handed me her business card, and told me to send her a copy of my resume. The whole process goes pretty smooth for me. They will ask you to take some easy random calculation tests online before you get the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much but regular behavioral questions. And be prepared to answer questions about how you want to prepare your future.   Answer Question