Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller
Cupertino, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

Interview Details – I talked to the branch manager during an occasion and expressed my thought on getting a part time. She asked me to apply online, handed me her business card, and told me to send her a copy of my resume. The whole process goes pretty smooth for me. They will ask you to take some easy random calculation tests online before you get the interview.

Interview Question – Nothing much but regular behavioral questions. And be prepared to answer questions about how you want to prepare your future.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Cupertino, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Initial communication was by email, followed by a phone call. The whole process took about 2 weeks including an in-person interview until the official offer letter. About another week to get through the background check.

Interview Question – Tell me about direct sales experience since I had more customer relations experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!