Bank of America Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in August 2013.

I worked through a recruiter who was great. Initially interviewed by a woman who did not select me and I was later advised she did not select me because I was too independent. The recruiter sent me back for a second interview because my skills fit the job and interviewed with a man and received an offer. The gentlemen was professional in explaining the expectations of the job and upheld the reputation of the company.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer couldn't believe I wanted to work there due to all jobs on resume were management positions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getzville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getzville, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

One face to face interview. Offer next morning. No salary negotiations. I might have had a phone interview first, I can't remember. Application was submitted online, recruiter called a copy days later to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Pick one word to describe yourself. I thought this was a stupid question. In general, the interview ridiculous and is reflected by the low level of talent and job interviewing.   View Answer
    None. Take it or leave it.