Bank of America Customer Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Smooth, HR was clear and very engaging. It took 30 minutes and hiring manager has a great personality and clearly engaged me. I would recommend people to look at opportunities provided by Bank of America = More power to you.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage customer service   1 Answer

Other opportunities.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (Richardson, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I worked through a recruiter who was great. Initially interviewed by a woman who did not select me and I was later advised she did not select me because I was too independent. The recruiter sent me back for a second interview because my skills fit the job and interviewed with a man and received an offer. The gentlemen was professional in explaining the expectations of the job and upheld the reputation of the company.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer couldn't believe I wanted to work there due to all jobs on resume were management positions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America (Getzville, NY).

Interview

One face to face interview. Offer next morning. No salary negotiations. I might have had a phone interview first, I can't remember. Application was submitted online, recruiter called a copy days later to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• Pick one word to describe yourself. I thought this was a stupid question. In general, the interview ridiculous and is reflected by the low level of talent and job interviewing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Brea, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was good. The interviewer was friendly and we established a good rapport. Routine questions. Be prepared with your work history and what you have accomplished from prior job positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Prior accomplishments. What skills do you bring to the table? Why do you want to work for Bank of America? What are your strengths? What can you improve upon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate. The salary is standard and benefits are included which is good.