Bank of America

Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.2

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and asked to schedule a phone interview. I called everyday for two weeks and sent multiple emails. I however got no response. Very unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

I didn't take long for me to have a face to face interview. It felt promising from the start. The recruiter was patient and very friendly as well as my interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2014.

Received call from staffing a week after applying . completed phone interview and scheduling of on site interview . Interview went great! Received an offer two days later , after negotiation of salary I accepted

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you went against the popular solution of coworkers to go over and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2014.

Applied for 2 positions on 6/15..took both computer test on 6/19...phone interview with recruiter from Corporate (Nicole) on 6/25 which lasted about 10mins just to get a general idea about you and your background..scheduled face to face interview on 7/2

Interview Questions

Got an offer with another company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Lots of interviews total of 3, first a screening call interview, than a phone interview with HR and finally interview with 2-3 managers. I feel that the multiple manager interview is a little over kill and can be very intimidating for a new hire

Interview Questions
    • nothing was really that difficult just describe previous situations; what it was, what you did and what was the outcome   Answer Question
    No not really

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in April 2014.

Very Normal interview, background check. Recruiter changed my specified work schedule 4 times before I could even start. A clue that the company likes to give the run-around. Overall, interview process goes smooth and the position requires very little work experience. If you move forward in the interview process, the security desk then needs to take your fingerprints and log them into the system and keeps your picture on file for the id card.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was over the phone. Wouldn't budge on pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

I applied online on the Bank of America website. A few days after I applied, I took an assessment for the position. The recruiter called me a couple of days afterwards and we set up a time for a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • We did not get to any difficult questions because the interview ended before the hiring manager could get to any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Phone interview then panel in person interview process. Took place over a two week time frame.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview by Phone via California office recruiter, interview by manager, interview by peer
    employees.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in this company in five year or in the future?   View Answer
    Negotiation was limited chased by the recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

Applied, Took assessment, took virtual assessment about 5 days later, got email to set up phone interview.