Bank of America Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied for this position on Thursday night (about 10pm) immediately I was asked to complete an assessment, A recruiter e-mailed me that morning (Friday) in order to set a phone interview luckily she was available the same day. Phone interview went great, set up my face to face interview for that Tuesday. First it was quick group interview of 6 candidates, and 3 hiring managers were present. We talked a little about ourselves, about the company, the position etc. Then each of the hiring managers took in their first interviewees and then about 30 mins later came out for the second interviewees. (I was in the second round). Managers conducted interviews in different offices of course. The manager I had the pleasure of interviewing with made me feel as comfortable as possible and was really laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell what you would do in this situation. Tell me about about your background? Why would like to work at Bank Of America?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very easy, they guide you along the way and my recruiter was very helpful. I just took it one step at a time and turned out a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to learn a new skill or how to use a new tool in the spot and how did the situation turn out?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and asked to schedule a phone interview. I called everyday for two weeks and sent multiple emails. I however got no response. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I didn't take long for me to have a face to face interview. It felt promising from the start. The recruiter was patient and very friendly as well as my interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America in September 2014.

Interview

Received call from staffing a week after applying . completed phone interview and scheduling of on site interview . Interview went great! Received an offer two days later , after negotiation of salary I accepted

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went against the popular solution of coworkers to go over and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hunt Valley, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied for 2 positions on 6/15..took both computer test on 6/19...phone interview with recruiter from Corporate (Nicole) on 6/25 which lasted about 10mins just to get a general idea about you and your background..scheduled face to face interview on 7/2

Interview Questions

Got an offer with another company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Lots of interviews total of 3, first a screening call interview, than a phone interview with HR and finally interview with 2-3 managers. I feel that the multiple manager interview is a little over kill and can be very intimidating for a new hire

Interview Questions

• nothing was really that difficult just describe previous situations; what it was, what you did and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No not really

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2014.

Interview

Very Normal interview, background check. Recruiter changed my specified work schedule 4 times before I could even start. A clue that the company likes to give the run-around. Overall, interview process goes smooth and the position requires very little work experience. If you move forward in the interview process, the security desk then needs to take your fingerprints and log them into the system and keeps your picture on file for the id card.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was over the phone. Wouldn't budge on pay.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Richmond, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online on the Bank of America website. A few days after I applied, I took an assessment for the position. The recruiter called me a couple of days afterwards and we set up a time for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• We did not get to any difficult questions because the interview ended before the hiring manager could get to any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Phone interview then panel in person interview process. Took place over a two week time frame.

Negotiation

N/A