Bank of America

Updated Oct 10, 2014

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

Two interviews. first one is a phone interview from the recruiter. second interview is a 1:1 with the hiring manager. Before you get a call from a recruiter you have to pass an online assessment test that is designed specifically for the position. Mock calls are included in the online assessment test.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions were presention. Questions focus mainly on your problem solving skills and your ability to drive sales. Empathy is big too.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Recruitment is very automated with not much human element until they make the offer. This was a panel interview with 2 managers. They will ask you questions about how you would handle particular situations, previous sales experience, call volume, irate customers, a particular accomplishment.

Interview Questions
    • You will be required to sell a pen at your interview. I mean it!!! They will walk away for a couple of minutes and come back and you will have to articulate the sell of the pen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Providence, RI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2013.

Internet-based computer skills and call center assessment, telephone interview, and in person interview. After the in person interview the recruiter called back with an offer and also agreed to my negotiated salary request. Recruiter also discussed schedule options and various benefits available to employees.

Interview Questions
    • Various customer service related questions, computer skills, and ability to maintain a strict schedule/attendance poicy.   Answer Question
    I negotiated a small starting salary increase. Definitely recommend negotiating as it is possible. In retrospect, I probably could have gotten more.

Customer Service and Sales Specialist II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

.Go on line to apply. There will be an on line assessment to see if you are customer centric. Then you will be contacted by a recruiter. A phone interview is set up with some role playing. If you pass then you will attend a group interview. From there if you are selected an HR rep will call you to make formal offer the process can take 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you are the best candidate to work at Bank of America?   View Answer
    Pretty basic, just research the pay for your position and geographic area.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in August 2012.

Felt attacked, it was confrontational. It was so formal where the interviewers inquired and I responded, like being instructed by a drill sergeant.

Interview Questions
    I tried to negotiate more than the $13 per hour offered, but was told their budget would not allow it,