Bank of America

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in June 2012.

I applied through their website. Received a call about a week later from a recruiter who scheduled me for a phone interview later that day. It wasnt my best interview i was nervous however so was my recruiter! She made me feel very comfortable. At the end of the interview she gave me some tips and then scheduled me for a 1:1 interview which was actually a 2:1 interview 3 days later! It went extremly well. It felt more like a conversation which was great! I was confident spoke about my customer service and sales experience and why i believed id be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
Salary was good for this position.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

I applied online then received a call from the recruiter. I proceeded to have a phone interview and had to pass an online test. At that point I was offered a one on one interview. Once that step was passed I was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions, interview was mainly to get to know the personality.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, had to accept what was given.