Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,994 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Bank of America Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview

Customer Service and Sales Specialist
Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online then received a call from the recruiter. I proceeded to have a phone interview and had to pass an online test. At that point I was offered a one on one interview. Once that step was passed I was offered a job.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions, interview was mainly to get to know the personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, had to accept what was given.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service and Sales Specialist Interview

Customer Service and Sales Specialist
Newark, DE

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through their website. Received a call about a week later from a recruiter who scheduled me for a phone interview later that day. It wasnt my best interview i was nervous however so was my recruiter! She made me feel very comfortable. At the end of the interview she gave me some tips and then scheduled me for a 1:1 interview which was actually a 2:1 interview 3 days later! It went extremly well. It felt more like a conversation which was great! I was confident spoke about my customer service and sales experience and why i believed id be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Salary was good for this position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Customer Service and Sales Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.