Bank of America

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2011.

Interview Details – Asked a lot of quesitions about my background. And past business experiences.

Interview Questions

Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was actually a total of four interviews, each with lots of technical questions that continued until I was not able to answer them because they increased in difficulty. All of the interviewers seemed to be very smart and also very friendly. The phone interview was the first and it lasted 30 minutes and asked general questions about my background and skills.

Interview Question – Describe the technical details of the last project you worked on.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in August 2008.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, then group interview over phone, and worked with recruiter to get the job. The recruiter was absolutely necessary to even get the foot in the door for an interview. The negotiation was between me and the recruiter, and I dont know what the company actually pays the consulting company.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2011.

Interview Details – it was a written test comprising of aptitude, english and software questions which was followed by a technical interview comprising aptitude and software questions as well as puzzles

Interview Question – can you draw 4 kines with nine points without lifting the pen   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Engineering interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.