Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America
- Teller (377)
- Personal Banker (218)
- Intern (52)
- Banking Center Manager (47)
- Technology Analyst (45)
- Customer Service Representative (44)
- Analyst (39)
- Summer Analyst (37)
- Vice President (34)
- Teller Operations Specialist (33)
- Sales & Service Specialist (32)
- Financial Analyst (28)
- Investment Banking Analyst (24)
- Operations Analyst (21)
- Sales and Service Specialist (20)
- Bank Teller (19)
- Software Developer (19)
- Fraud Analyst (18)
- Part Time Teller (18)
- Business Analyst (18)
- Team Member (17)
- Project Manager (17)
- Credit Analyst (17)
- Banking Center Assistant Manager (17)
- Software Engineer (17)
- Assistant Vice President (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Quantitative Analyst (13)
- Mortgage Loan Officer (13)
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.
Asked a lot of quesitions about my background. And past business experiences.
Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX) in April 2010.
The interview was actually a total of four interviews, each with lots of technical questions that continued until I was not able to answer them because they increased in difficulty. All of the interviewers seemed to be very smart and also very friendly. The phone interview was the first and it lasted 30 minutes and asked general questions about my background and skills.
- Describe the technical details of the last project you worked on. Answer Question
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in August 2008.
Initial phone interview, then group interview over phone, and worked with recruiter to get the job. The recruiter was absolutely necessary to even get the foot in the door for an interview. The negotiation was between me and the recruiter, and I dont know what the company actually pays the consulting company.
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Bank of America in March 2011.
it was a written test comprising of aptitude, english and software questions which was followed by a technical interview comprising aptitude and software questions as well as puzzles
- can you draw 4 kines with nine points without lifting the pen Answer Question