Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America
- Teller (377)
- Personal Banker (218)
- Intern (52)
- Banking Center Manager (47)
- Technology Analyst (45)
- Customer Service Representative (44)
- Analyst (39)
- Summer Analyst (37)
- Vice President (34)
- Teller Operations Specialist (33)
- Sales & Service Specialist (32)
- Financial Analyst (28)
- Investment Banking Analyst (24)
- Operations Analyst (21)
- Sales and Service Specialist (20)
- Bank Teller (19)
- Software Developer (19)
- Fraud Analyst (18)
- Part Time Teller (18)
- Business Analyst (18)
- Team Member (17)
- Project Manager (17)
- Credit Analyst (17)
- Banking Center Assistant Manager (17)
- Software Engineer (17)
- Assistant Vice President (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Quantitative Analyst (13)
- Mortgage Loan Officer (13)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in February 2008.
Straightforward. Asked simple accounting questions.
Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America
Finance InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.
The interview consisted of several logic and statistics based questions as well as standard behavioral and situational questions.
- How would you create a formula for loan approvals? Answer Question
Finance InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Bank of America in September 2010.
Because it was for an unpaid internship, it was a very basic interview. They asked me questions about my previous work experience, my educational experience, and why I want to intern at Merrill Lynch. They also asked what I hoped to gain from the internship and what skills I could offer.
- What can skills can you offer to my team at Merrill? Answer Question
Finance InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Bank of America in July 2010.
Very organized in planning the interview. The entire interview lasted about an hour, but time went by relatively fast since the interviewers were very personable. Most of the questions were behavioral.
- If you had to choose one financial statement to use, which would you use and why? 1 Answer
I accepted the first offer I was given, as it was higher than most of the bank's competitors.