Bank of America Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Called for phone interview then got an in person interview. Took a finance test and hired me after that. Both interviews were about 2 hours each. Both just explained what the job was and what qualities were expected

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I was referred to this position by a friend, and they asked me to do the on site without the initial phone screening. I was interviewed by 4 ppl, brain teaser, technical questions and behavioral. most questions are related to either to my resume or to the opening.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

There was 1 day of interviews with about 5 different managers. All of the questions were straightforward and the meetings were in person for about 30 minutes per manager.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fairly straightforward, there were no curveballs   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate, but this wasn't an option

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Got referred for an interview. It was pretty hard as 5 different people came in to ask questions. Specific questions asked.

Interview Questions

• had to explain in details about a project from the past.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Interviewed and hired within 2 weeks of initial contact. No negotiation allowed.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I sent my resume in and was given a phone interview about a month later. The job itself seemed pretty cut and dry; reviewing financial statements and analyzing variances. It seemed very close to an accounting job and did not excite me.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It started off with a phone interview, the interviewer ask me basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• You have to be junior in undergrat to get the offer, and it's not paid. But it counts towards your credits.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Only had one interview and was called back three weeks giving me an offer. HR was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. The interview was not too hard. I had to discuss my accomplishments, weaknesses, and strengths.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They refused to budge from there offer amount.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

There were two interviews. First one consisted of a director and manager (VP). The second was with another director and rest of the group I ended up working with. Interviews were very basic organizational behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of when you experienced adversity and how you went about the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America (Naples, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Two phases of the the interview weren't hard at all but need to ask interpretive questions. Recruiter came to my college and told me about the compensation and hiring process was exactly as explained

Interview Questions

• What services would you offer to someone who maxed out their Ira contribution for the year and is looking to invest   Answer Question