Bank of America

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – There was 1 day of interviews with about 5 different managers. All of the questions were straightforward and the meetings were in person for about 30 minutes per manager.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly straightforward, there were no curveballs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, but this wasn't an option

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – Got referred for an interview. It was pretty hard as 5 different people came in to ask questions. Specific questions asked.

Interview Question – had to explain in details about a project from the past.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Interviewed and hired within 2 weeks of initial contact. No negotiation allowed.

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable.

Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2013.

Interview Details – I sent my resume in and was given a phone interview about a month later. The job itself seemed pretty cut and dry; reviewing financial statements and analyzing variances. It seemed very close to an accounting job and did not excite me.

Interview Question – What about the program seems most challenging to you   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2012.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. First one consisted of a director and manager (VP). The second was with another director and rest of the group I ended up working with. Interviews were very basic organizational behavior questions.

Interview Question – Provide an example of when you experienced adversity and how you went about the situation.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – It started off with a phone interview, the interviewer ask me basic interview questions.

Interview Question – You have to be junior in undergrat to get the offer, and it's not paid. But it counts towards your credits.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – Only had one interview and was called back three weeks giving me an offer. HR was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. The interview was not too hard. I had to discuss my accomplishments, weaknesses, and strengths.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you overcame an obstacle.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They refused to budge from there offer amount.

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2011.

Interview Details – I went in and have a one on one interview with one of the client manager. I didn't get the job because they think I don't have enough experience.

Interview Question – What's your strength   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.

Interview Details – 2:1 in person interview, on-campus

Interview Questions

• A series of questions about behavior/teamwork. Then, the economic situation of US and the world.   Answer Question
  • then, how bank make money. the banking system of China. Lastly, the potential of baking crisis in China.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2009.

Interview Details – Did a phone interview with the hiring manager. Lots of technical questins. Some brain-teasers. Went okay. Called for onsite interview. Met a lot of the people on the team. Lots of questions related to the job. Had to meet HR. They took me around the office and introduced me to some managers. Went out to lunch. Did an aptitude test consisting mainly of brainteasers and some technical questions. Did a C++ programming test. Everything went okay. Was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.