Bank of America

Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.7

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I was referred to this position by a friend, and they asked me to do the on site without the initial phone screening. I was interviewed by 4 ppl, brain teaser, technical questions and behavioral. most questions are related to either to my resume or to the opening.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Financial Analyst Interview

There was 1 day of interviews with about 5 different managers. All of the questions were straightforward and the meetings were in person for about 30 minutes per manager.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were fairly straightforward, there were no curveballs   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate, but this wasn't an option

Financial Analyst Interview

Got referred for an interview. It was pretty hard as 5 different people came in to ask questions. Specific questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • had to explain in details about a project from the past.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interviewed and hired within 2 weeks of initial contact. No negotiation allowed.

Non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in September 2013.

I sent my resume in and was given a phone interview about a month later. The job itself seemed pretty cut and dry; reviewing financial statements and analyzing variances. It seemed very close to an accounting job and did not excite me.

Financial Analyst Interview

It started off with a phone interview, the interviewer ask me basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • You have to be junior in undergrat to get the offer, and it's not paid. But it counts towards your credits.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Only had one interview and was called back three weeks giving me an offer. HR was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. The interview was not too hard. I had to discuss my accomplishments, weaknesses, and strengths.

Interview Questions
    They refused to budge from there offer amount.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in June 2012.

There were two interviews. First one consisted of a director and manager (VP). The second was with another director and rest of the group I ended up working with. Interviews were very basic organizational behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example of when you experienced adversity and how you went about the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.

2:1 in person interview, on-campus

Interview Questions
    • A series of questions about behavior/teamwork. Then, the economic situation of US and the world.   Answer Question
    • then, how bank make money. the banking system of China. Lastly, the potential of baking crisis in China.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2011.

I went in and have a one on one interview with one of the client manager. I didn't get the job because they think I don't have enough experience.