Bank of America Interview Questions in Florida

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.8

Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Typical. Met AVP and answered the usual questions. Set up the interview with an HR rep and met the hiring manager on the scheduled day. The interview lasted about 45min to an hour. Usually if your interview reaches one hour, it is a good sign. It took a few days and I heard back that I got the position.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied via internet, the recruiter called me three days later for a phone interview. She then set me up for a group interview with the CSM, and three other branch managers. The group interview consisted of myself and 9 other ladies. As the branch managers posed a question to the group anyone could raise their hand to respond.

Collection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interveiw process was a little weird there was 8 of us in one group,the hiring manager had no ideal we where coming to the interveiw,once they realized they had 8 people waiting the process went well.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a upset cusomter. name a time when you could not complete a project   Answer Question

Banking Center Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhatten, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Manhatten, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I got an email me taking an assessment then another one following that. A few days later a recruiter called me- we set up a phone interview for the next day. Then i had an interview with the market manager a few days later. Following that, was an interview with the banking center manager and then finally i had an interview with the business operations manager. A recruiter contacted me the same day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you develop and coach your employees? How would you rank these three important facors: Customer Service, Operations, Sales? A   Answer Question

Video Teller Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Apply, have a recruiter contact you for phone interview, then schedule interview time. There is an info session that is held before the interview that introduces you to the new technology. You are then selected for your interview after being taken through the production floor. Questions are a mix of behavioral/situational/and resume related info. After 2-4 days you hear if you are selected and then the background check and finger printing is around the corner.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable being on camera and around new technology?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied 6/24 and got an email from the recruiter on 6/29. Did the phone interview with the recruiter and was invited to attend a group interview the following afternoon. She said she would be busy that day so I would get the confirmation email within the hour,but never received it. The recruiters seem to be very busy so you may need to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Most recent customer service sales experience Availability   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a large group interview that met at a central location. The questions were pretty straight forward. It is a process to get everyone there interviewed and you could be there a while.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you organized a group, explain.   Answer Question

Banking Center Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Miami, FL).

Interview

There are no right or wrong answers to questions like “What are the most difficult decisions you have to make?” or “Have you ever had to make a really tough decision at work?" Employers simply want to see that, when you face a difficult decision or situation, you are able to handle it. They also want to see what kind of decisions you consider difficult. These are behavioral interview questions designed to discover how you handled certain situations. The logic behind these types of questions is that how you behaved in the past is a predictor of what you will do in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Englewood, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received email the next day to take the personality test, the "pre-assesment". Lots of questions about situations and which choice of four are you "most likely" to say/do and which is" least likely" over 100 personality questions, too. I paid 25 bucks to test-prep and it really really helped with this. They have a whole package just for bank teller pre assessments. Got call after the weekend. Had my telephone interview there and then. Though she gave me the option to schedule it for later. Questions about my experience with selling and customer service and asked a few softball questions about scenarios. Angry customer at the window. Scheduled interview for next day. Interview lasted an hour. Lots and lots of what would you do questions. He did it right out of the book. It was brutal! Filled out education and employment background check. About twelve days later I got a offer contingent on the EE background check. Importantly she had some questions on mine and we tightened it up. She said even month off on start dates can return an UNsatisfactory result. And that's where I'm at...will update

Interview Questions

• I had to sell a banking loan to someone as my role play. Threw me off as I expected to sell a stapler or something I know.   Answer Question

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Group type interview for mass hiring. Bank of America was hiring for many positions in foreclosure department. There were many managers and supervisors doing one on one interviews. They were quick and we got in and out in a reasonable amount of time. We were contacted after a week or so to move on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Basic, plain and simple questions.   1 Answer