Bank of America Interview Questions in Florida

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Claims Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

After you fill out the application online you're called in for an interview. You interview with one person basically asking about you as a person with a little job history. If you pass that interview you'll know because you have a second interview right after that. After a couple days they'll let you know that pending a fingerprint background check they'll offer you the position. Your scheduled for a fingerprint check and if everything comes back ok you get the offer.

There was no negotiations the pay was given at 15.39

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

I didn't take long for me to have a face to face interview. It felt promising from the start. The recruiter was patient and very friendly as well as my interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Banking Center Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Phone interview followed by computer assessment then a management role play in person with three market mangers listening on the phone. And finally a panel interview with market exec and two market managers

BCM Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in May 2014.

I applied in march on the bank of america careers website, in april i received an email that said i had been chosen to move to the next step in the hiring process and it gave me a link to take online assesment, this assements was pretty much like a personality test, after that in two days i received another email for a second assesment but this is more a behavioral with video interactions. There are 4 different scenarios like coaching an underperfoming teller and conducting a store meeting after reviewing some background info about the branch. 1 week later i receives a phone call from a recruiter and she basically ask questions about my current position and pay, i had applied for an assistant bcm but the recruiter said with my background she would set up an interview to get me in the leadership development program. The following week i had a phone interview on monday with a consumer area market mgr, it was only 20 min and she ask about how do i motivate my employees and how do you increase sales. On tuesday recruiter called me said she could set up a face to face int for wednesday with another area mgr, but she didnt tell it was going to be a panel interview, so the face to face was actually with 2 bcm and an area manager, role play was conducted to coach an underperfoming employee, and this where i stand so far

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in May 2014.

Online appliation was submitted, took about three weeks before recving any info from BOA. Finally received a online assessment invite. Completed this and ws then contacted by recurtier to do a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked basic questions in ref. to expeiance, reason for leaving previous job and a basic customer contact question. Next day I was scheduled to attend a face to face with the branch manager. I was told how process would go, expalined the expectations and givin a brief description of the role itself, in addition to some background about BOA. Interview went well sent off for background was told it could take up to nine days and now I'm pending a response.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a teller that was always out of balance,yet all other work was being performed beyond expectations?   View Answer
    Pending background info, no nego as of this moment.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

i am no help here as i had worked at BoA previously so i had an inside track on how to answer questions and lead the conversation as well as lead away in the conversation

i am a contractor so the hourly rate is where i expected so no negotiations were required.

Banking Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

Applied online in their careers section. 2 days later, I received an email to take an online personality test. After completing that, I received another email to take an hour long banking situation assessment test. 2 days later, I received a phone call from an HR Associate to get my basic background information. 3 days later, I received a phone call from the local recruiter who asked more detailed information on my resume and discussed the position requirements. 5 days later, I had a phone interview with the Consumer Market Manager. She gave situational questions and how I would react in those situations. Interview lasted 40 minutes. Waited one week before I called the recruiter to ask for an update.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would work with a personal banker who wasn't making goal.   View Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

I first completed an online application and assessment. I then received a phone call from the HR specialist a few days later with a few basic questions, informally. I was informed by her to attend a group interview at a location. They then indicated that the position location we originally applied for is filled because they interview in advance to have tellers available to fill posts immediately.
    I was sent to be interviewed at a location with an opening after being asked what location I would prefer, which was nice.
    I interviewed with the Assistant Banking Center Manager and the Banking Center Manager, one after the other. They asked me typical interview questions, like questions about myself and my previous employment.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to sell them a bank product. It was challenging for me because I was not really sales oriented but I did good enough to sell myself, I guess.   Answer Question

Senior Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Straightforward panel interview with division managers, standardized questions covering general interview topics.

Interview Questions
    • The general tell me about a difficult time and how a solution was found.   Answer Question
    Negotiation should be done as soon as job offer is made.

Sales and Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

The interview process is fairly easy. I submitted my application online. Received an email to do an online assessment. Based on the responses in my online assessment I was selected to move further in the interview process. Received a call the next day from a VP Corporate Recruiter. We proceeded in a/an brief over the phone interview. Basics questions. Be prepared to talk about prior work experience and any sales experience you have. At the end of the interview I was asked about doing a/an in-person interview with the Consumer Market Manager the very next day. I was unable to attend so I rescheduled. I ended up doing a/an in-person interview with the VP/Banking Center Manager with the Consumer Market Manager on the phone. Overall the interview was fairly easy. Be prepared to role play selling a particular product. I sold a credit card, very easy item. Make sure to build rapport during the role play, ask qualifying question, sell products based on clients need during the role play. Basically that is the part that would be hard. Other than that be yourself. To be honest personality is what will get you the job not only sales. If you are not able to hold a conversation with a complete stranger and act like you have known them for years then this may not be the job for you. At the end of the interview make sure to ask questions. They love it when people are interested in the history of the bank or ask what other career paths have they seen people in this position lead to. About 2 hours after the interview I received a call from my recruiter saying they would like to offer me the job. Next day I received an official job offer letter via email. Now on to the New Hire Phase.

Interview Questions
    Not really much negotiation. The better you perform during the interview the more they will pay. I was offered the max.