Bank of America Foreclosure Specialist Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Most of all the interview questions are behavioral interview question, "Name a time when..." When going to an interview at Bank of America always come prepared with examples for times when you thought out of the box, went above and beyond, overcame interpersonal problems, came against a deadline, and how you handled all of these situations. Make sure to know your resume and be prepared to give examples of how and when you have done the items listed on your resume. Typical first interviews have 2 or 3 interviewers at the Manager level and at times you will be called back for a second interview with 2 Unit Leaders.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult questions will be the extremely specific "name a time when" questions. An example of this would be, "Can you describe a time when you were faces with a tight deadline and you were not going to meet it, how did you handle this and what was the outcome?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

Received phone call from a very nice HR person out of state who set me up with an interview, Before interview took place I had to fill out a form for a background check. Once I got to the interview it only took 15 minutes and the interviewing manager just read questions off of a paper. The day after the interview a third person called me to get information the same day a forth person name jean called. The forth person was very very push and asked questions not pertaining to my job or past work experiences as well as several other questions that Im sure are illegal to ask a job applicant.

Interview Questions

I refuse to work for a company that goes above and beyond with a persons privacy. What a person does in their spare time or whether or not they were laid off from a previous position has nothing to do with the potential for a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

Standard interview with many management groups

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current position.   View Answer

No raise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in June 2010.

Had a phone interview then 1:1 interview. Received an offer a week later and accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in November 2009.

Phone interview, then a two on one interview with managers.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation it was a take it or leave it offer.