Bank of America

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Simi Valley, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Most of all the interview questions are behavioral interview question, "Name a time when..." When going to an interview at Bank of America always come prepared with examples for times when you thought out of the box, went above and beyond, overcame interpersonal problems, came against a deadline, and how you handled all of these situations. Make sure to know your resume and be prepared to give examples of how and when you have done the items listed on your resume. Typical first interviews have 2 or 3 interviewers at the Manager level and at times you will be called back for a second interview with 2 Unit Leaders.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions will be the extremely specific "name a time when" questions. An example of this would be, "Can you describe a time when you were faces with a tight deadline and you were not going to meet it, how did you handle this and what was the outcome?"   Answer Question

Simi Valley, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

Interview Details – Standard interview with many management groups

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current position.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – No raise

Very Easy Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Received phone call from a very nice HR person out of state who set me up with an interview, Before interview took place I had to fill out a form for a background check. Once I got to the interview it only took 15 minutes and the interviewing manager just read questions off of a paper. The day after the interview a third person called me to get information the same day a forth person name jean called. The forth person was very very push and asked questions not pertaining to my job or past work experiences as well as several other questions that Im sure are illegal to ask a job applicant.

Interview Question – nothing all read from a paper   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I refuse to work for a company that goes above and beyond with a persons privacy. What a person does in their spare time or whether or not they were laid off from a previous position has nothing to do with the potential for a job.

Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview then 1:1 interview. Received an offer a week later and accepted

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Fort Worth, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in November 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then a two on one interview with managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation it was a take it or leave it offer.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!