Bank of America

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Fraud Claims Initiation Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2012.

Application is completed online. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by Bank of America Staffing. If offered a position, you will have a lengthy online application and I-9 paperwork to fill out prior to your first day of training. Also prior to your first day you must set up a time to be fingerprinted.

My first interview was conducted by two Team Managers and my follow up interview was conducted by the Unit Manager.

Interview Questions
  • What type of people do you have the hardest time getting along with?   View Answer
  • What are your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • Explain how you grew into a leadership role at your previous employer. (Give examples as to how you were a leader rather than a follower).   Answer Question
I received a call the day after my second interview with a job offer. I was given the starting pay but I said that would not suffice. I quoted what I made at my previous employer and the staffing agent said she would contact the Unit Manager to see what we could come up with. I was called back two days later with a significant increase, which I accepted.