Bank of America

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fulfillment Team Leader Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Applied for position online. Based on resume, was directed to take an assessment test. Upon completion (passing) I was directed to take an additional assessment and once completed I was called for an interview with Site Leader. 2 weeks later an offer was given.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Fulfillment Team Leader Interview

Columbia, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process took place over the phone

Interview Question – I was asked if I was comfortable using a paperless system.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Fulfillment Team Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.