Bank of America Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.8

Summer Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Just one on-campus interview with two managers, and they called less than two weeks later. Only simple, basic interview questions. Both the interviews were friendly and seemed more interest in having a conversation than asking questions.

Collector I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online 8/7/15 got an email to take an assessment (personality assessment). On 8/10/15 was asked to take another assessment (collecting assessment). Got an email on 8/13/15 to conduct a phone interview. Had the phone interview the same day. I spoke with a recruiter and she described the position. Went over the description, pay and benefits. I was asked about my experience and then I had questions. She asked if I wanted to move forward so I said yes and now have a face to face interview on Monday 8/17/15. I will post another review once the interview is over.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job? Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday and received an email on Thursday for a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was selected for an interview at the branch. That interview was very relaxed. I met with the branch manager. I discussed my previous experience in sales, then I had to role play a little bit. One scenario was online banking and the other scenario was how to handle an angry customer. That interview was positive and lasted about an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Warner Robins, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. After I applied online, I took a tedious assessment test. I received a phone call the next day from a recruiter from Bank of America. The questions were very general and the conversation lasted for 15 minutes. The recruiter informed me she would email with a time for a face to face interview when she confirmed a time with a branch manager at the location I'll be working. The face to face interview went well. The interview lasted for 50 minutes. After three weeks, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer? Why do you want to work at BOA?   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty standard process. You apply. They call. You do a phone interview. In my case I was out of town so my final interview was phone as well. They aren't exactly looking for rocket scientists so as along as you are a normal, enthusiastic person, you will do fine.

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Communication has been prompt and thorough. Interview times available were limited but happy to reschedule to get the interview. Applied online and received a phone interview. Followup call requested a one on one interview. Interview process was followed with a visual of work area. Still waiting on followup call since one on one but it has only been one week.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions about experience level relating to different types of loans and products. Volume of business and production of mortgage team.   1 Answer

Claims Initiation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Phone interview, face to face intervew with managers and face to face interview same day with unit manager.. They asked a bunch of behavioral, about my role in the past. really easy interview and they all made you feel very comfortable in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy, just routine customer service and basic competency questions. The interviewer read from a proscribed list of questions that were easy to answer. Much of it was expected, such as strengths/weaknesses, "describe a time when [insert customer service situation] here" sorts of things. I wouldnt sweat it too much, just be yourself!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple and they asked personality like questions. The people giving me the interview were very nice and personable. I did ask them at the end of the interview what advice would they give me and what things can I work on with interviewing. They gave me great feedback that I will definitely use in the future.

Senior Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Not hard. questions based in situations related to fraud. How would you react and what to look for when a customer calls to either report that they were a victim of fraud, or what to look for when system identifies suspicious activities in a customer's transactions.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine if a transaction is fraudulent?   1 Answer