Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Home Specialist Service Posisiton Interview

Home Specialist Service Posisiton
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. Received an email to complete an online assesment. HR communicated about a week after to schedule an interview. After the interview, it took less than a week to get the feedback on the interview. It took about a month to complete the whole process.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. The key is being prepared. One question they asked; Why Bank of America?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The was no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Home Specialist Service Posisiton interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.