Bank of America Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
40 interviews

40 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

the usual questions about who you are, what is your background in. why you want this position. Why should they hire you. Just stay calm and answer the questions as honestly as possible. You will do great.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to Intern at BA.

. Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Bank of America Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Questions
    • I would say to anyone that applies at Bank of America just stay calm and try to answers all the questions no matter what in your unique way.   Answer Question

Got another intern @twitter

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

I had a phone interview with Bank of America for the internship in Sales and Trading. I got the interview through on-campus recruiting and it took a week for them to get back to me. It was 2:1 phone interview and they asked a lot of technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2013.

I was able to apply through college recruiting my junior year. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was behavioral and why I wanted to go into finance.

The interview process was pretty quick, but it was also later into the banking internship season.

Interview Questions
    • You said you like classical music, who's you favorite composer and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2012.

1 initial round mixed behavioral and technical. 3 final round of interviews on site. questions generally depend on the interviewer

Interview Questions
    • business case about a trading application   View Answer
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

I had a 1:1 interview round at the campus and then called for onsite interview rounds. Total there were 4 rounds of interviews with different teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

Initial interview was scheduled from campus career center. The first round was a mix of technical and behavioral questions and general questions from resume. Then got a call after a week and was called to site for second interview they were generally technical questions and then got an offer after few days.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiated as it was a great offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coral Gables, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

Was called in for an interview. Apparently 15 Resume's were chosen for a first round interview, then there were 4 people called back for a second interview, and one got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty straightforward, most of the interview questions came from a document the FA had me analyze beforehand (economic conditions etc).   Answer Question
    Non-Negotiable

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2009.

applied on campus, contacted though an initial phone interview and then went into their office for a final round interview. first round was essentially all behavioral with some technical questions. nothing too difficult.

Intern Interview

First contacted by recruiter to set up phone interview. Phone interview was basic background information and behavior questions with member from division. Followup about two weeks later with notification for second round interview. Second round was more background/behavioral questions with a few technical.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions. Technical questions not very difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!