Bank of America

Getting the Interview

36 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was able to apply through college recruiting my junior year. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was behavioral and why I wanted to go into finance.

The interview process was pretty quick, but it was also later into the banking internship season.

Interview Question – You said you like classical music, who's you favorite composer and why?   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2012.

Interview Details – 1 initial round mixed behavioral and technical. 3 final round of interviews on site. questions generally depend on the interviewer

Interview Question – business case about a trading application   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

Interview Details – I had a 1:1 interview round at the campus and then called for onsite interview rounds. Total there were 4 rounds of interviews with different teams.

Interview Question – Asked me to write program on multithreaded scenario.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

Interview Details – Initial interview was scheduled from campus career center. The first round was a mix of technical and behavioral questions and general questions from resume. Then got a call after a week and was called to site for second interview they were generally technical questions and then got an offer after few days.

Interview Question – Not many unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiated as it was a great offer.

Coral Gables, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

Interview Details – Was called in for an interview. Apparently 15 Resume's were chosen for a first round interview, then there were 4 people called back for a second interview, and one got the job.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty straightforward, most of the interview questions came from a document the FA had me analyze beforehand (economic conditions etc).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-Negotiable

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2009.

Interview Details – applied on campus, contacted though an initial phone interview and then went into their office for a final round interview. first round was essentially all behavioral with some technical questions. nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – how to calculate a private firm's debt   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – First contacted by recruiter to set up phone interview. Phone interview was basic background information and behavior questions with member from division. Followup about two weeks later with notification for second round interview. Second round was more background/behavioral questions with a few technical.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions. Technical questions not very difficult.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews via phone. Mostlt why financial services, why boa, etc.

Interview Question – What are some happenings in economy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2010.

Interview Details – 1.5 hours inverview over the phone while I was still in classes at school. The interviewer got detailed about financial models, my education background, and prior work experience. He was tough over the phone but was all a front. All and all be ready to do alot of talking about yourself, school, jobs, and your major.

Interview Question – What is the Black Scholes Model. How does it work.   Answer Question

Troy, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through our campus career website. I received a call within the next week. I was asked preliminary basic questions right then and there about myself and what I was looking for in a job. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I met with the manager of the office and I was asked mostly behavioral questions with a few finance questions throughout.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for my lunch to be paid for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Intern interview questions and advice. All 36 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.