Bank of America Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I still have final round in Charlotte. I had attend On-Campus Interview and was asked about basic OOPS concepts and databases. Since, the interviewer was working with Databases, he asked advanced concepts of SQL and databases in general.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First called by recruiter over the phone. Mostly behavior questions and nothing TECHINCALL. Invited to hea quarters for interview with three separate rounds of interviews with different people. Social before hand

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

After I submitted my resume to the Indiana Women in Computing Conference, Bank of America contacted me about interviewing at the conference and we scheduled a time. The interview was simple and quick as they were looking more for full time than intern but the interviewer was very nice and said she would contact me if intern positions opened up.

Interview Questions

• She asked about personal projects and the experience on my resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied through the job portal. Got a phone interview. A bunch of behavioral questions. No technical stuff.The interviewer was extremely kind and focused on giving a detailed job description. She did not ask technical questions but rather asked me why I was interested in banking and asked subsequent questions pertaining to my responses.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied through my school and got an interview in a week. The interviewer was an alum and was very friendly.It was a week long process from my sending my resume to landing an interview. There was just one interviewer/

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked;I was asked why I chose my school and my view the current market trend, feb and my classes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America (Rutgers, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied to the Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Program in their Global Markets Technology & Operations group through university career services and was invited to on-campus interviews. Didn't really hear from any recruiters though. Everything was electronic.
    Interview was 30 minutes of questions in finance fundamentals (the greeks, duration, dv01, financial modeling), probability, and statistics. Only had a chance to ask 1 question. But interviewer was helpful.

Interview Questions

• You need to get ready for this interview and you have 28 black, 18 white, and 8 pink socks in a box in a dark room. What is the minimum number of socks you need to pick to guarantee that you'll be ready.   1 Answer
    • You have 50 black marbles, 50 white marbles, and 2 cups. You can distribute the marbles in the cups any way you choose, but all the marbles have to be placed in the cups. How would you maximize the probability that I will pick a white marble?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

1 phone interview with HR ; 2 face 2 face interviews; 1 with the vice president of the team, next with the Director of the team, Basic HR questions. No prior experience in banking. Just basic knowledge/buzz words.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in November 2014.

Interview

FMAP internship, feeds into 2 year rotational program. Info session, pre interview social and 2 back to back 30 minute interviews. Behavioral based questions. Highly competitive. They only his 60 interns out of the whole country. Recruiters look for very high GPA, leadership/professional expereience.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a conflict in work a enviroment   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

This interview process was a very pleasing experience. The interviewers were all very nice and made me feel comfortable. They didn't attack me with questions and they just truly want to get to know me better.

Intern Interview

Interview

It went on for over 4 hours. there were 4 different rounds. I applied from my college career website.
    There were first 2 behavioral rounds and then 4 technical rounds.
    Each round had a different person and a different perspective,