Bank of America Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

42 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

This interview process was a very pleasing experience. The interviewers were all very nice and made me feel comfortable. They didn't attack me with questions and they just truly want to get to know me better.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Intern Interview

It went on for over 4 hours. there were 4 different rounds. I applied from my college career website.
    There were first 2 behavioral rounds and then 4 technical rounds.
    Each round had a different person and a different perspective,

Intern Interview

the usual questions about who you are, what is your background in. why you want this position. Why should they hire you. Just stay calm and answer the questions as honestly as possible. You will do great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to Intern at BA.

. Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Bank of America Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Questions
    • I would say to anyone that applies at Bank of America just stay calm and try to answers all the questions no matter what in your unique way.   Answer Question

Got another intern @twitter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

Initial interview was scheduled from campus career center. The first round was a mix of technical and behavioral questions and general questions from resume. Then got a call after a week and was called to site for second interview they were generally technical questions and then got an offer after few days.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiated as it was a great offer.

Intern Interview

First contacted by recruiter to set up phone interview. Phone interview was basic background information and behavior questions with member from division. Followup about two weeks later with notification for second round interview. Second round was more background/behavioral questions with a few technical.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions. Technical questions not very difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I submitted my resume through our campus career website. I received a call within the next week. I was asked preliminary basic questions right then and there about myself and what I was looking for in a job. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I met with the manager of the office and I was asked mostly behavioral questions with a few finance questions throughout.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.   Answer Question
    Negotiated for my lunch to be paid for.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

Only one interview so far - very friendly staff and basic questions (tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee).

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to do with your life in the long run?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2013.

I was able to apply through college recruiting my junior year. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was behavioral and why I wanted to go into finance.

The interview process was pretty quick, but it was also later into the banking internship season.

Interview Questions
    • You said you like classical music, who's you favorite composer and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

I had a phone interview with Bank of America for the internship in Sales and Trading. I got the interview through on-campus recruiting and it took a week for them to get back to me. It was 2:1 phone interview and they asked a lot of technical questions.