Bank of America

Bank of America Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Applied through the job portal. Got a phone interview. A bunch of behavioral questions. No technical stuff.The interviewer was extremely kind and focused on giving a detailed job description. She did not ask technical questions but rather asked me why I was interested in banking and asked subsequent questions pertaining to my responses.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bank of America.

I applied through my school and got an interview in a week. The interviewer was an alum and was very friendly.It was a week long process from my sending my resume to landing an interview. There was just one interviewer/

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions were asked;I was asked why I chose my school and my view the current market trend, feb and my classes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

Applied to the Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Program in their Global Markets Technology & Operations group through university career services and was invited to on-campus interviews. Didn't really hear from any recruiters though. Everything was electronic.
    Interview was 30 minutes of questions in finance fundamentals (the greeks, duration, dv01, financial modeling), probability, and statistics. Only had a chance to ask 1 question. But interviewer was helpful.

Interview Questions
    • You need to get ready for this interview and you have 28 black, 18 white, and 8 pink socks in a box in a dark room. What is the minimum number of socks you need to pick to guarantee that you'll be ready.   View Answer
    • You have 50 black marbles, 50 white marbles, and 2 cups. You can distribute the marbles in the cups any way you choose, but all the marbles have to be placed in the cups. How would you maximize the probability that I will pick a white marble?   View Answer

Intern Interview

1 phone interview with HR ; 2 face 2 face interviews; 1 with the vice president of the team, next with the Director of the team, Basic HR questions. No prior experience in banking. Just basic knowledge/buzz words.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in November 2014.

FMAP internship, feeds into 2 year rotational program. Info session, pre interview social and 2 back to back 30 minute interviews. Behavioral based questions. Highly competitive. They only his 60 interns out of the whole country. Recruiters look for very high GPA, leadership/professional expereience.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a conflict in work a enviroment   Answer Question

Intern Interview

This interview process was a very pleasing experience. The interviewers were all very nice and made me feel comfortable. They didn't attack me with questions and they just truly want to get to know me better.

Intern Interview

It went on for over 4 hours. there were 4 different rounds. I applied from my college career website.
    There were first 2 behavioral rounds and then 4 technical rounds.
    Each round had a different person and a different perspective,

Intern Interview

the usual questions about who you are, what is your background in. why you want this position. Why should they hire you. Just stay calm and answer the questions as honestly as possible. You will do great.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014. I was able to apply through college recruiting. I didn't have much finance background, so they didn't ask any technical questions, so much of the interview was aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning and why I wanted to Intern at BA.

. Personally I did use The Ultimate Career Interview App for iOS to learn and prepare for the Bank of America Interview Questions and most of the questions where in the app. For me it was very helpful to see the questions and from then on I prepared my answers.

Interview Questions
    • I would say to anyone that applies at Bank of America just stay calm and try to answers all the questions no matter what in your unique way.   Answer Question

Got another intern @twitter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

Initial interview was scheduled from campus career center. The first round was a mix of technical and behavioral questions and general questions from resume. Then got a call after a week and was called to site for second interview they were generally technical questions and then got an offer after few days.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiated as it was a great offer.