Bank of America Interview Questions

3,004 Interview Reviews

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Stamford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied online and got a call for the ph interview confirmation. the HR manager called and it was for about 20 mins. were general basic questions. offered the personal interview immediately and received an email of confirmation in nest 10 mins. it was pretty fast. this all happened in 1 week. going for a personal interview tomorrow. i ll see what ll happen?

Interview Questions

• what was your most recent experience with an irritated customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online June 28th received a phone call from the recruiter July 8th did a phone interview and was invited to a group interview the next day with a few other people after being asked a few questions and doing a role play I was sent to go speak to a branch manager for the location applied for. got offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• WHY BANK OF AMERICA? SALES BANKGROUND. HOW TO OBTAIN SALES ETC.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Online application then interactive online assessment which you need to pass to be considered. I got a call from HR to schedule a phone interview with a regional recruiter, which was for the next day. This was more of a conversation between the two of us. He gave me tons of information about the position, benefits, the hiring process, and he did ask a few behavioral type questions. I was scheduled for an in-person, panel interview with one other candidate with the market sales manager and one other manager and offered the position at the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• They are mostly behavior based with a few questions regarding your background, experience, etc. Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied for this position on Thursday night (about 10pm) immediately I was asked to complete an assessment, A recruiter e-mailed me that morning (Friday) in order to set a phone interview luckily she was available the same day. Phone interview went great, set up my face to face interview for that Tuesday. First it was quick group interview of 6 candidates, and 3 hiring managers were present. We talked a little about ourselves, about the company, the position etc. Then each of the hiring managers took in their first interviewees and then about 30 mins later came out for the second interviewees. (I was in the second round). Managers conducted interviews in different offices of course. The manager I had the pleasure of interviewing with made me feel as comfortable as possible and was really laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell what you would do in this situation. Tell me about about your background? Why would like to work at Bank Of America?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gresham, OR).

Interview

Online assessment was extremely long and asked common sense questions over and over worded differently. Got a call 2 weeks later for a phone interview. That went well 2 days later I went in for a face to face interview. They had me role play trying to convince someone in a drive thru window to come inside to sign up for mobile banking. Interview went well. After the 1st phone interview recruiter sais they would be interviewing through that week and the week following and I would hear back. Its been 2 weeks since my face to face interview and I haven't heard anything. Do people really wait this process out?? I hope they're not expecting someone to stay available for 5 weeks not knowing if they got the job or not. We'll see.

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Simi Valley, CA).

Interview

Called after a week of submitting my resume online. Interviewed with a panel of 3 managers. Questions are experience-based and behavioral. After the panel is with a Senior VP which is more behavioral. Over all experience was good.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Trenton, NJ).

Interview

Technical , need to be up to date on the technology and thorough on what you have worked so far. Show your enthusiasm to take up the challenges. There will be 1 phone and 2 to 3 personal rounds of interviews.

Video Teller Interview

Interview

I applied for the position on their website. Two days later I received a call from a recruiter to set up an interview at their location. I did my research and learned about the position. I arrived to the interview 30 mins early. I was confident and very concise with my answers. Two days later they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with Skype   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Diego, CA).

Interview

You will be interviewed by at least 3 associates. The recruiter, the Manager and the CMM. Stay consistent with your replies/answers, face to face and via web base assessment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with the recruiter. It was basically just a review of my resume and salary expectation was discussed. The second interview was a few days later with the Market Manager. All questions were pretty basic. They asked about coaching associates, keeping up with goal and handling escalated issues.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions.   1 Answer