Bank of America Interview Questions

2,986 Interview Reviews

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Stamford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied online and got a call for the ph interview confirmation. the HR manager called and it was for about 20 mins. were general basic questions. offered the personal interview immediately and received an email of confirmation in nest 10 mins. it was pretty fast. this all happened in 1 week. going for a personal interview tomorrow. i ll see what ll happen?

Interview Questions

• what was your most recent experience with an irritated customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online June 28th received a phone call from the recruiter July 8th did a phone interview and was invited to a group interview the next day with a few other people after being asked a few questions and doing a role play I was sent to go speak to a branch manager for the location applied for. got offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• WHY BANK OF AMERICA? SALES BANKGROUND. HOW TO OBTAIN SALES ETC.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Online application then interactive online assessment which you need to pass to be considered. I got a call from HR to schedule a phone interview with a regional recruiter, which was for the next day. This was more of a conversation between the two of us. He gave me tons of information about the position, benefits, the hiring process, and he did ask a few behavioral type questions. I was scheduled for an in-person, panel interview with one other candidate with the market sales manager and one other manager and offered the position at the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• They are mostly behavior based with a few questions regarding your background, experience, etc. Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Simi Valley, CA).

Interview

Called after a week of submitting my resume online. Interviewed with a panel of 3 managers. Questions are experience-based and behavioral. After the panel is with a Senior VP which is more behavioral. Over all experience was good.

Video Teller Interview

Interview

I applied for the position on their website. Two days later I received a call from a recruiter to set up an interview at their location. I did my research and learned about the position. I arrived to the interview 30 mins early. I was confident and very concise with my answers. Two days later they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with Skype   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gresham, OR).

Interview

Online assessment was extremely long and asked common sense questions over and over worded differently. Got a call 2 weeks later for a phone interview. That went well 2 days later I went in for a face to face interview. They had me role play trying to convince someone in a drive thru window to come inside to sign up for mobile banking. Interview went well. After the 1st phone interview recruiter sais they would be interviewing through that week and the week following and I would hear back. Its been 2 weeks since my face to face interview and I haven't heard anything. Do people really wait this process out?? I hope they're not expecting someone to stay available for 5 weeks not knowing if they got the job or not. We'll see.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied for this position on Thursday night (about 10pm) immediately I was asked to complete an assessment, A recruiter e-mailed me that morning (Friday) in order to set a phone interview luckily she was available the same day. Phone interview went great, set up my face to face interview for that Tuesday. First it was quick group interview of 6 candidates, and 3 hiring managers were present. We talked a little about ourselves, about the company, the position etc. Then each of the hiring managers took in their first interviewees and then about 30 mins later came out for the second interviewees. (I was in the second round). Managers conducted interviews in different offices of course. The manager I had the pleasure of interviewing with made me feel as comfortable as possible and was really laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell what you would do in this situation. Tell me about about your background? Why would like to work at Bank Of America?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. The manager set back and took notes as the assistant manager asked questions. It was a little nerve racking this way, however the manager would smile and nod if it seemed I answered a question correctly. The hiring process is quite long. It took a while for them to contact me and even longer to set up an interview. So I was surprised to find that I was the only candidate being interviewed. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. And they asked me about customer service scenarios and selling products. It was clear they wanted to hire someone who could sell their products, exhibit good customer service, and someone who would want to grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer

Financial Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with the recruiter. It was basically just a review of my resume and salary expectation was discussed. The second interview was a few days later with the Market Manager. All questions were pretty basic. They asked about coaching associates, keeping up with goal and handling escalated issues.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Quantitative Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

On-campus recruiting for summer intern program on spring of the junior year (raising senior); one-hour long interview with a SVP on-campus; one-round of interview only; target school for recruiting; very math/stats focused technical questions

Interview Questions

• Walkthrough resume; student organizations/campus experience; stats knowledge   Answer Question