Bank of America

Updated Jan 30, 2015
2,436 Interview Reviews

2.8

GTS Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

I received a nice e-mail from a BofA employee to set up a time for our phone interview. The interview lasted a little over 30mins. The interview touched on mainly behavioral questions (ex. a time where you were unprepared intellectually to complete a task? Tell me about yourself) and then the typical 'why BofA?'. It was a great interview experience, almost just like a conversation about BofA and the summer analyst program.

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

BOA called and set up for phone interview. During the phone interview, first they asked me about my back ground and me self. After that ask so much questions that not really relate to personal banker position. So wasn’t difficult to answers. After phone interview they set me the face to face interview with branch manager and district manager and interview was basically same as phone interview.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

pretty easy, pretty standard for the banking industry. Nothing that you won't expect if you have done this sort of thing before. Remember to dress sharply and be attentive to each of the interviewers because you'll most likely be interviewed by two people.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

The process was quick because it was all internal. Discussed my numbers and sales attributes to the financial center and that was it. When working in New York City, it is a very small market and everyone knows everyone

Interview Questions
    Didnt negotiate, got everything I wanted.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Questions
    • future goalsvery easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.   View Answer
    easyvery easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.very easy and simple and i was in a group interview with about 15 people.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

"What will you do to make customers happy?"
    "Tell me a tough situation you have been in and how you manged it?"
    "How do you handle conflicts with co-workers?"
    "How much experience do you have handling money?"
    "Give an example of how you overcame adversity."
    Besides these questions you also may either be asked to do a group or one on one interview. Also you will need to take an aptitude test to see how you will fit into the company and to see if there are any positions that you will best fit into.

Vice President Security Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

Very long interview process, months of waiting and more team members to meet and interview with. This whole process could have been more streamlined. The hiring manager wasn't at all organized and didn't keep track of information in questions already answered.

Interview Questions
    • Not really any difficult questions just average technical information.   Answer Question
    Low ball offer with repeated no ability of the hiring manager to increase the offer.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I applied my application online. There were four rounds of interviews which included on phone interview with HR, onsite interview with HR, onsite interview with Line Manager, and onsite interview with Department Head. Overall the interview experience is awesome. Interviewers are so nice and professional!!!!!

Investment Banking Sophomore Analyst Interview

The first-round interview was a phone-interview, and the superday in New York was notified 3 days before. Interviewers were very nice. 3 rounds back-to-back interviews. Questions contained both behavioral and technical. Tech questions could go further if you sounded mechanical.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to take away from this sophomore internship program?   Answer Question

DE Underwriter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

group interview. they asked questions about my previous job and why I was wanting to leave. I was looking to move u in the company and advance in that line of business