Bank of America Interview Questions

2,555 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

I applied to the Anticipatory teller Position online on the 2/2/15. i was contacted on 2/3/15 to find out my availability to do a phone interview. i choose 2/4/15 and the time. after i received an email to fill out a security check form online.

Technology Developer and Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I applied through my college's career website and got an interview call within 2 weeks. Around a fifth of the college was invited for first round. First round was telephonic and lasted around 25 minutes. They mostly asked behavioral questions and some very basic technical questions. Most of the people received selection/rejection emails within 2 days. I was on wait-list for second round which got cleared after 2 weeks and I interviewed along with 13 other candidates. It was a set of four interviews one after another, each lasted around 30 minutes. It was purely behavioral. All the interviewers were really friendly. The very next day I received a selection call from the HR.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself in brief. Then they asked me more about some achievements I have mentioned on my resume.

1. Are there any times where you had a conflict with a superior? If yes, how did you handle it and resolve it?
      2. How do you cope with conflict in the workplace?
      3. Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree and it led you to become bad in front of others eyes.
      4. Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done.
      5. Give me an example of when you showed initiative and took the lead.
      6. Give me an example of a time when you were able to successfully communicate with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you
      7. When you are working in a group, or preparing for an event, or even going on a trip. Which role you automatically take? Like the leader or the hard worker, the planner etc.
      8. Which thing comes natural to you? out of coding, analysis, leadership?

Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

The manager was very welcoming and friendly. She asked normal questions and then have me some great advice for future interviews. She spoke about her trip to Mexico son which actually broke the ice.

Equivalent to Assistant Manager Interview

Great experience so far
    Did phone interview with recruiter
    Asked about previous work experience and probed my resume and accomplishments
    Then took 1st assesment followed by a second one which was more interactive
    Now waiting for 2nd interview

Interview Questions
    • How did I find out about boa and why Amy seeking a career in banking   Answer Question

Home Services Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Applied online and received an invitation to complete an assessment within a week. Once completed I was invited for an onsite interview within another week. The interview was conducted by the team lead and the underwriting manager. Since my background was mortgage related I was very calm in my responses.

Interview Questions
    The hiring manager called me in a couple days and proposed an offer for employment.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

First applied via university career service then got email about first round of interview, talked to some represrntatives of BoA, got another email about final round in Charlotte ,Three interviews in the final rounds

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

applied online. get a in person interview in 3 weeks. it was a good experience that you applied online and get a in person interview so quick. the interviewee was nice.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do when a customer yell on you   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

I still have final round in Charlotte. I had attend On-Campus Interview and was asked about basic OOPS concepts and databases. Since, the interviewer was working with Databases, he asked advanced concepts of SQL and databases in general.

Tech Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

got a on campus interview then an onsite. Not many technical questions just ask previous experience in projects and interns. Not many unexpected questions, most of them are behavioral.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America.

I received an interview opportunity through my college career center. The first interview was behavioral and technical, after explaining some projects on my resume I was asked to write a function that takes in an integer and returns the sum of all its digits. The second round interview consisted of 3 interviews, two of them being back-to-back. The first interview was technical, the second was behavioral (talking about my projects), and the third was technical, but I was asked software engineering questions (how to gather requirements). I received an offer very quickly, about 3 hours after finishing the end of the interview day.

Interview Questions
    • Write a function that takes in an integer and returns the sum of all its digits   Answer Question