Bank of America

2,316 Interview Reviews

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Took the assessment test after applying online. That assessment test is pretty detailed and somewhat intense. It will take the 60 to 90 mins they declare it will take. Recommend to take it with no interruptions.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

I posted as an internal applicant, heard back from recruiter in a few hours, and set up phone interview with recruiter where we talked about what I wanted out of the role. She passed on my resume to hiring manager, and we set an interview day in two days. Heard back within two days, with a firm offer which I expected.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation whatsoever, offer was higher than I expected it to be.

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

i have applied online then took a telephone interview.
    It does take a three weeks. Telephone interview was normal,but i just answered her questions. I think that's my bad performance. But She is very polite.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Long but easy. Just Smile. Just like most companies, the first impression counts. Look presentable and you'll be ok. They have a lot of turnover so the pretty much hire everybody they can. No drug testing. That should give you an ideal of who they will hire

Customer Service Representative Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and asked to schedule a phone interview. I called everyday for two weeks and sent multiple emails. I however got no response. Very unprofessional.

Teller Interview

An hr recruiter called me and gave me an phone interview (15 min). Then two days later I went to the branch and had an interview with only the branch manager. A few days later the hr recruiter called back and offered me the job. The interview process was very easy just make sure that you do your research and relax yourself an being yourself is key

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What brought you to our company? How did you handle a difficult customer? Simple questions   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interviewed with manager and assistant manager. It took about 45 minutes long. Both asked me about my length of employment within the bank. Interested most in customer engagement rate, or referrals, and balance accuracy.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiation needed. The hourly rate, benefits, and childcare reimbursement made it a very easy decision for me to make.

Claims Analyst Interview

you first have to pass an online assessment , first phone interview and a face to face interview afterwards. When you pass the interview and accept the offer, you have to pass a background check.
    Training is between 8 - 10 weeks.

Vice President Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

More behavioral than anything else. Wanted to get a sense of having somewhat of a quantitative background (either academic or professional) but otherwise it was behavioral. They preferred people with a risk and p&l background which I had so that aligned well.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk about large US banks' debt footprints since 2008?   Answer Question
    Not willing to negotiate much on base salary. Got additional $5K through negotiations.

Bank of America Teller Interview

I applied and got a call about a few days later. I had a phone interview and that went well. They scheduled me for another phone interview the next week.

Interview Questions
    • How long did you work at your former job? Why did you leave? How much did they pay you?   Answer Question