Bank of America Interview Questions

2,888 Interview Reviews

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (Stamford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied online and got a call for the ph interview confirmation. the HR manager called and it was for about 20 mins. were general basic questions. offered the personal interview immediately and received an email of confirmation in nest 10 mins. it was pretty fast. this all happened in 1 week. going for a personal interview tomorrow. i ll see what ll happen?

Interview Questions

• what was your most recent experience with an irritated customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Applied online June 28th received a phone call from the recruiter July 8th did a phone interview and was invited to a group interview the next day with a few other people after being asked a few questions and doing a role play I was sent to go speak to a branch manager for the location applied for. got offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• WHY BANK OF AMERICA? SALES BANKGROUND. HOW TO OBTAIN SALES ETC.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Interview was in a hurry and seemed Knowledgeable and kind. He rushed thru his set of questions but was kind to explain the job specifics and made sure I felt taken care of. The second round was telephonic and much less technical and more of let's introduce ourselves call.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. The manager set back and took notes as the assistant manager asked questions. It was a little nerve racking this way, however the manager would smile and nod if it seemed I answered a question correctly. The hiring process is quite long. It took a while for them to contact me and even longer to set up an interview. So I was surprised to find that I was the only candidate being interviewed. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. And they asked me about customer service scenarios and selling products. It was clear they wanted to hire someone who could sell their products, exhibit good customer service, and someone who would want to grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Extensive interview process. First spoke with the Recruiter, the bank manager, the market manager, and finally the area executive. Mostly phone interviews. Lots of questions but mostly build rapport with the interviewers to ensure success.

Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Typical. Met AVP and answered the usual questions. Set up the interview with an HR rep and met the hiring manager on the scheduled day. The interview lasted about 45min to an hour. Usually if your interview reaches one hour, it is a good sign. It took a few days and I heard back that I got the position.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty standard process. You apply. They call. You do a phone interview. In my case I was out of town so my final interview was phone as well. They aren't exactly looking for rocket scientists so as along as you are a normal, enthusiastic person, you will do fine.

Portfolio Management Officer-1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Initially started with a half an hour phone interview followed up by an in person interview about a week later. Asked basic behavorial questions and a few financial analysis statements.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I had a group interview with about 8 other people. I hated it, either you are a "favorite" or the person conducting the interview doesn't see you at all. The lady that interviewed us was arrogant and rude. Worst experience EVER! They almost act as if you have to be royalty to work there.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in a prior position that made a negative situation turn positive?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First round of interview happened in university through career fair. The interview was completely on the resume. I was asked about my experience and the areas I am strong in. Also few few team based questions

Interview Questions

• Your manager strongly disagree's with your opinion on a particular task,what would you do in convincing that your suggestion is good enough   Answer Question