Bank of America Interview Questions

2,994 Interview Reviews

2.8

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

The Hiring manager called me for an phone screen interview about one week after I submitted my application. And then I was invited to onsite and interviewed by 4 people, the interview is based on resume and past experience

Research and Adjustments Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

The hiring process wasn't too bad. You find the job you are looking for online then submit the application. If you are considered you will receive an email on the following steps. If they are interested someone will call to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were not that bad. Depending on the job you are applying for the interview questions are going to match the job at hand.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Seattle, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was all ready working for the financial center, so everything was internal with a visit to my new branch and a interview 1 on 1 with my new manager and introduction to other staff members.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Warner Robins, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. After I applied online, I took a tedious assessment test. I received a phone call the next day from a recruiter from Bank of America. The questions were very general and the conversation lasted for 15 minutes. The recruiter informed me she would email with a time for a face to face interview when she confirmed a time with a branch manager at the location I'll be working. The face to face interview went well. The interview lasted for 50 minutes. After three weeks, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer? Why do you want to work at BOA?   1 Answer

Video Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

there are lots of questions that pertain to your work ethic and what your prior manager may say about you. Along with putting you in actual situations that you have to deal with on the job as a teller. if they have accepted your resume then they will send you an email asking you to do an assessment test . its 90 mins long and very fast passed. you are put in actual situations where your handing calls and counting out the amount of money a customer what in the least amount of bills.

Interview Questions

• what would you do in a situation where your customer is already upset because he/she doesn't understand how to use the video machine.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Stuart, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online, was contacted a few days later by HR person. I then took a quiz, then was called again to submit a credit check app. Then I was called by the HR person again and had a brief interview over the phone with her. Then I was invited to a group interview. Group interview was tough! A lot of people competing for the same job. If you are not a favorite good luck.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Edinburg, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, automatically got notified upon completing the application process for an online assessment and as the other reviews, it takes about 60-90min to complete. This is standard process, you will know if you passed if a recruiter eventually calls you. May take about a month or less, from there if you advance from phone interview, you will proceed to a face to face at the branch location.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview will ask questions regarding your work history, recruiters tend to coach you as you go along to help you succeed in the face to face interview, if you advance.   1 Answer

Video Teller Interview

Interview

I applied for the position on their website. Two days later I received a call from a recruiter to set up an interview at their location. I did my research and learned about the position. I arrived to the interview 30 mins early. I was confident and very concise with my answers. Two days later they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with Skype   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Trenton, NJ).

Interview

Technical , need to be up to date on the technology and thorough on what you have worked so far. Show your enthusiasm to take up the challenges. There will be 1 phone and 2 to 3 personal rounds of interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Gresham, OR).

Interview

Online assessment was extremely long and asked common sense questions over and over worded differently. Got a call 2 weeks later for a phone interview. That went well 2 days later I went in for a face to face interview. They had me role play trying to convince someone in a drive thru window to come inside to sign up for mobile banking. Interview went well. After the 1st phone interview recruiter sais they would be interviewing through that week and the week following and I would hear back. Its been 2 weeks since my face to face interview and I haven't heard anything. Do people really wait this process out?? I hope they're not expecting someone to stay available for 5 weeks not knowing if they got the job or not. We'll see.