Bank of America

Updated Dec 16, 2014
2,351 Interview Reviews

2.8

Sales and Trading Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in December 2014.

First round was back to back 20 minute phone interviews. The first interview was a bit technical. They asked for a stock pitch and which side of S&T I was interested in. The second interview was very conversational with a few behavioral questions. They asked me what classes I took and why I'm specifically interested in S&T. Programming knowledge is a plus.

Assistant Vice President Interview

The interviewing process was straight forward and the questions and time allowed to respond was perfect. The interviewing manager was prepared with questions that were business specific, transitioned to allow the flow of interview to go smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one asset of working for your last manager?   View Answer

Teller Operations Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

It was a good experience. From the applicaion to the interview they were very concise and informative. It was a pleasant experience. They were clear with the next steps and were always to help out through the process.

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Took the assessment test after applying online. That assessment test is pretty detailed and somewhat intense. It will take the 60 to 90 mins they declare it will take. Recommend to take it with no interruptions.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Long but easy. Just Smile. Just like most companies, the first impression counts. Look presentable and you'll be ok. They have a lot of turnover so the pretty much hire everybody they can. No drug testing. That should give you an ideal of who they will hire

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

I posted as an internal applicant, heard back from recruiter in a few hours, and set up phone interview with recruiter where we talked about what I wanted out of the role. She passed on my resume to hiring manager, and we set an interview day in two days. Heard back within two days, with a firm offer which I expected.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation whatsoever, offer was higher than I expected it to be.

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

i have applied online then took a telephone interview.
    It does take a three weeks. Telephone interview was normal,but i just answered her questions. I think that's my bad performance. But She is very polite.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and asked to schedule a phone interview. I called everyday for two weeks and sent multiple emails. I however got no response. Very unprofessional.

Teller Interview

An hr recruiter called me and gave me an phone interview (15 min). Then two days later I went to the branch and had an interview with only the branch manager. A few days later the hr recruiter called back and offered me the job. The interview process was very easy just make sure that you do your research and relax yourself an being yourself is key

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What brought you to our company? How did you handle a difficult customer? Simple questions   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interviewed with manager and assistant manager. It took about 45 minutes long. Both asked me about my length of employment within the bank. Interested most in customer engagement rate, or referrals, and balance accuracy.

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiation needed. The hourly rate, benefits, and childcare reimbursement made it a very easy decision for me to make.