Bank of America

2.8

Technology Developer and AnalystProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

this is a 30 mins interview, 20 mins technical and 10 mins behavioral. More about resume. Happily talk about what project I have done. He asked What's your primary programming language? I answered c++, but it seems the interviewer prefer someone who is familiar with java.

Interview Questions
    • What's your primary programming language?   View Answer

Technology Developer AnalystProgram Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

Applied online through campus website. One week after that I got an invitation for on campus interview. It was 1 on 1 interview. Got a response a week after, no offer.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about object oriented design and some non-technical questions.   Answer Question

Finance Management Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

2 half hour, back-to-back interviews that were 100% behavioral given by two friendly individuals that kept things relaxed throughout. Questions included: give me an example of when you've delegated, why this position, describe a difficult situation that you've been in, describe a difficult decision you've had to make, and they expected you to have questions ready to ask them. They were willing to do the interview virtually which was nice of them.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you used market research to make a decision.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

The interview consisted of a phone review, then an in person interview followed by a manager review. The inteview went well. The manager was very engaged and knew what the job entailed. I was very very pleased with the description of duties.

was a contract position

Quantitative Finance Analyst Interview

1 round phone interview is HR interview. 2 round phone interview, most of questions are technique question, some are related to SQL and SAS macro. also question about your project in your resume

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

BOA called and set up for phone interview. During the phone interview, first they asked me about my back ground and me self. After that ask so much questions that not really relate to personal banker position. So wasn’t difficult to answers. After phone interview they set me the face to face interview with branch manager and district manager and interview was basically same as phone interview.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

pretty easy, pretty standard for the banking industry. Nothing that you won't expect if you have done this sort of thing before. Remember to dress sharply and be attentive to each of the interviewers because you'll most likely be interviewed by two people.

Vice President Security Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

Very long interview process, months of waiting and more team members to meet and interview with. This whole process could have been more streamlined. The hiring manager wasn't at all organized and didn't keep track of information in questions already answered.

Interview Questions
    • Not really any difficult questions just average technical information.   Answer Question
    Low ball offer with repeated no ability of the hiring manager to increase the offer.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

The process was quick because it was all internal. Discussed my numbers and sales attributes to the financial center and that was it. When working in New York City, it is a very small market and everyone knows everyone

Interview Questions
    Didnt negotiate, got everything I wanted.

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Very thorough and non pressuring. You are told the expectations up front. You were told you were required to do sales and what would be expected of you. Also your hours and days off.