Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – the initial interivew process is in three different stages a telephone interview, a panel interiview and if you pass that an assesment., If you should pass that you will then meet with a department manager It will take approximately a week

Interview Question – how have you increased sales in your company   Answer Question

Welcome Calling, New Accounts Specialist II Interview

Welcome Calling, New Accounts Specialist II

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – And dress atleadt buisness casual andBe optimistic take it 1 step at a time try not to be nervous and Be yourself, know some history about the company, be honest, ask them questions too

Interview Question – How are you with talking to irate people?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When I worked there the benefits and salary spoke for them selves I advanced quite quickly

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Greenville, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2014.

Interview Details – First there was an online personality test as well as a banking competency test. After that if you perform well they schedule a person to person interview. Normal interview with the addition of a Role play of a day in the life of a personal banker. This is to see if you would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Question – Not any very difficult questions, but the role play was unexpected. But again if you have sales experience and are a good talker it is no problem.   Answer Question

HSS Interview

HSS
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

Interview Details – interviews went back and forth ...the one hand didn't know what the other hand was doing. Finally after 3 months negotiations were complete and started in the middle of the month.

Negotiation Details – long and grueling

Sales & Service Specialist Interview

Sales & Service Specialist
Vancouver, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter and face-to-face interview with manager. The whole process takes about a month with background checks and fingerprinting etc. Very easy interview with situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Litigation Specialist II Interview

Litigation Specialist II
Simi Valley, CA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Interview was humerus, every question asked came right off website on the top ten interview questions. Why should I hire you? What was your proudest moment? Greatest accomplishment? Difficult situation with coworker and how did you handle? Have you ever been fired?

Interview Question – There was noting it was so lame, interviewer literally read each question scripted from online.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I knew what the job paid as had friends there they pain $24 hr.

Customer Service Representative Email/Chat Support Interview

Customer Service Representative Email/Chat Support
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on a late Thursday evening. Received an email the next day(Friday) to take a assessment test of character/personality test about 100 or so questions. Saturday evening received an email from a HR Recruiter in AZ to schedule a phone interview next so I scheduled it for Monday. Monday's phone interview was about 15 mins. basic customer service questions and about yourself. Passed phone interview so in-person interview was schedule for Wed. and had to complete a grammar and typing test before the in-person interview. In-person interview was about 2 hrs. First hr was just sitting in a conference room w/ about 30 other people learning about the job position and benefits, etc . Second hour was for meeting with managers. I'm going to call it speed date w/ managers b.c there were about 15 managers in another room and each were at their own table and you had about 5-10 mins with 2/3 managers which was already chosen for you to tell them about yourself, work history, etc. I only interviewed with two managers and found out later one was the site Director of the whole building. Received a call the next morning that I got the job. Exactly ONE week for me.

Interview Question – How did you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question

Salses and Trading Interview

Salses and Trading
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through my university and was interviewed on campus by an alumni. I had an internal recommendation, interviewed, sent a thank you email, and never heard back either way...... The interviewer was obnoxious and spoke right over me while answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked my opinion on what I thought the Fed's actions would be in the new year.   View Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – I applied online and was surprised with how quickly they wanted to screen me for possible interview. I passed the screening and then went on to interview with a branch manager. I then had phone calls with consumer market managers . It was a lengthy process but it was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Question – They made it clear that this is a position where quotas are important. One question they asked me was "How do you prepare for expected goals?"   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2013.

Interview Details – first i had a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes, from there i had to take an online assessment that was about an hour long. once i passed i got a call back from the recruiter to schedule an on-site meeting with 2 managers at the branch. questions were pretty straightforward and i did a short role play with the manager.

Interview Question – sell me a savings account...   Answer Question