Bank of America

Updated Jan 21, 2015
2,418 Interview Reviews

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Four rounds of interviews. Phone, Branch Manger, Local Manager, and District Manager. If you passed phone interview, recruiter will appoint you to branch manager. And, branch manager will refer you to local manager. You have to pass all interviews to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Not too much. They just asked some sales questions.   View Answer
    No negotiation

Vice President Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Bank of America.

Got an interview through a friend. Took a month or two. Just asked mainly fit questions. First round with MD. Second round with rest of team. Third round with 8 or so traders and sales.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Very happy with offer.

Assistant Banking Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in All, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in All, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

To support your communication needs, we provide a Sample Communications Plan for a large project. We sug-gest that you review the template (below), reduce the items where needed for medium or smaller projects, or add items, as needed. Below we explain the plan’s structure and content.
    I just started and am only level 2 in the first town now but i'd rather know early. I have a general idea for skills, talents, etc. on what i want to build but i'm still a bit shaky on stat allocation. A primary stat and defensive are no-brainers but perception is one of those that i'm unsure on.

Interview Questions
    • Business work done for Printing,Stationery items and Diesel Plus delivered to Companies for Transport Vehicles and Generator Product.   View Answer

Personal Banker Interview

I went through 3 interviews with different levels of managers and recruiter all sessions went over the phone and I followed up with everyone. I specifically expressed I am pursuing an MBA program on campus attending classes on Saturdays. The 2 first recruiters disregarded my limitations and stated that wasn't a problem. When I finished the 3rd round I explained again my Saturdays limitations, then the last interviewed said right away I could not continue with the hiring process because of that situation ???

Intern Interview

1 phone interview with HR ; 2 face 2 face interviews; 1 with the vice president of the team, next with the Director of the team, Basic HR questions. No prior experience in banking. Just basic knowledge/buzz words.

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

2 managers asked question. first person asked more work related questions all typical as in why i want to work for them and so on. the second person was more personal questions about what i like to do on my off time and if i volunteer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

Applied online, was emailed a scheduled phone interview an hour later. The interview was easy enough, all behavioral questions. The interview lasted 30 minutes as scheduled and they gave ample opportunity for me to ask them questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had to drop everything to complete an urgent task.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Internal posting, got call from recruiter process took two weeks,set up interview with hiring manager, interviewed with two people. Offered position after one week of prior interview.Was offered position. Accepted and training was for 6 weeks

Credit Analyst Interview

Fast Process, had two phone screens and then was flown out to New York for Superday. Long Super day. there were two groups of canadites each with about six to eight applicants. Had 4 interviews, three were one on ones and the other was a two on one. Met with people in various groups and different levels. Half were more of just an intro since they were hiring for there latin american group specifically and I was not a fit for that group. the other was purely behaviorial and fit type questions. Very interested in past experience and motivation for wanting to work in credit. The two on one was very technical and asked about industries and companies you found interesting. Never got a response from them.

Interview Questions
    • Choose a company or industry and how would an increase in oil prices and how would it effect the company   Answer Question

Banking Center Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Applied online 1 month later emailed to take personality assessment. Passed then asked to take online management situational assessment. Contacted the next day to set up phone interview w/recruiter. She asked salary requirements and past employment questions. After that set up with panel interview with branch manager and 2 regional managers.