Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

Business Analyst Consultant
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty simple. if you are a seasoned analyst and can communicate clearly your professional experiences, the job is yours. I have a technical background so I guess I was the 'favored' candidate. They called my recruiter within 15 minutes after the interview to offer me the job.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. QA Testing and SQL experience was further probed. Questions on Quality Center and writing Test Plans   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Take it or leave it

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – There was 1 day of interviews with about 5 different managers. All of the questions were straightforward and the meetings were in person for about 30 minutes per manager.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly straightforward, there were no curveballs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, but this wasn't an option

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
Utica, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2010.

Interview Details – First, you must complete the online application. It is very lengthy so you will want to make sure you have enough time to finish it. You will then be called for a phone interview. If that goes well, you will come in for a face to face interview and know within a week if you will be offered the job or not.

Interview Question – You will do a simulation test on a computer with actual questions you may be asked in the job. Honestly, the questions are not that difficult to answer.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Director Interview

Finance Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2010.

Interview Details – Started over a phone call inviting me to participate , connected initially with an executive recruiter , then was invited to 1 on 1 interviews , 3 Senior Executives from difefrent areas, HR, Finance and Operations

Interview Question – Work Life balance expectations .- How many hours are you planning to work every week   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fantastic , easy and with out too many complications

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initial contact with an actual person came about a month after i applied online. i was sent behavioral assessments via email, still with no contact yet from a person. Then once i finally received notification that I was chosen to move forward it was 2 months later.

Interview Question – What would you previous Manager say about you?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Phone Interviews one on one and a group-panel phase with a group of 3 on the panel with different managers at various levels of management. The phone panel interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Question – Describe one situation where you had to handle a difficult situation with gathering requirement details from a senior employee.   Answer Question

Unit Manager Interview

Unit Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2010.

Interview Details – Behavior Interview in which you have to be detailed regarding past performance. Three interviews in one day. First interviewed with a team manager. Next I interviewed with a Unit Manager, and final interview was with an AVP.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you did not meet your goal or missed a deadline.   Answer Question

Customer Service Sales Team Manager Interview

Customer Service Sales Team Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2014.

Interview Details – Apply online. If accepted you complete an assessment. If you pass the assessment you participate in a "live simulation." The simulation is done by an outside company and is designed to assess how you would handle different scenarios. If you pass the simulation you proceed to a face to face interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to discipline an employee; what was the result?   Answer Question

Operations Representative Interview

Operations Representative
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2013.

Interview Details – Out of state recruiter called to do initial phone interview, which was easy. She later called to scheduled face to face interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager was very pleasant and the interview was informal. the background check was the most difficult part of the process. Be careful to disclose all employers regardless of how long you worked the job.

Interview Question – Very typical questions, asked if I was willing to work overtime if needed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The recruiter and hiring manager both stated that the starting rate was the same for all candidates.

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Newburg, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2014.

Interview Details – Overall I had a positive experience. Its a situational based interview and everyone was friendly and helpful. I started with application online and took an assessment. The recruiter calls schedule ask basic questions, the schedule a phone interview with another recruiter, then face to face with district manager, final interview with sales manager

Interview Question – situation based interviewing... "tell me about a time." Sales manager interview was more technical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with offer