Bank of America

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me on Linkedin to set up an interview. I explained it wasn't what I was looking for but she convinced me it was still worth while to set up the interview to see what other opportunities are available within the company. Do not fall for this trick

Interview Question – Why did the recruiter set up this interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was interested in another position

Investment Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – You will typically be interviewed by two managers. If you were asked to come in for an interview then you got in based on your credentials, experience, etc. The interview is to see who you are as person and how you will fit in with the teams. Be personable.

Interview Question – If you had to fire one of us (the interviewers) right now, who would it be and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pretty straight forward offer, not really room for negotiations unless maybe you were applying for a upper management position.

Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2010.

Interview Details – Campus interview first. Then weeks later all possible candidates travel to location and go through second round interviews. In total is was 4 separate one on one interviews. Personality, background and education based format.

Interview Questions

Investment Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in November 2010.

Interview Details – Inbound call center assisting clients with placing stock trades, ETF’s, bonds and mutual funds
Helping clients navigate through the website to place trades, print documents and transfer funds
Assisting clients with margin calls, day trading buying power, violations and trade corrections
Top 2

Interview Questions

• tell me about your work experience?   View Answer
  • Tell me a time when you had to convince a customer to do something they did not see the value in right away.   Answer Question

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!