Bank of America Investment Specialist Interview Questions

Investment Specialist Interview

Interview

A recruiter contacted me on Linkedin to set up an interview. I explained it wasn't what I was looking for but she convinced me it was still worth while to set up the interview to see what other opportunities are available within the company. Do not fall for this trick

Interview Questions

I was interested in another position

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Investment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

You will typically be interviewed by two managers. If you were asked to come in for an interview then you got in based on your credentials, experience, etc. The interview is to see who you are as person and how you will fit in with the teams. Be personable.

Interview Questions

• If you had to fire one of us (the interviewers) right now, who would it be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward offer, not really room for negotiations unless maybe you were applying for a upper management position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (Waltham, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Campus interview first. Then weeks later all possible candidates travel to location and go through second round interviews. In total is was 4 separate one on one interviews. Personality, background and education based format.

Investment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America in November 2010.

Interview

Inbound call center assisting clients with placing stock trades, ETF’s, bonds and mutual funds
    Helping clients navigate through the website to place trades, print documents and transfer funds
    Assisting clients with margin calls, day trading buying power, violations and trade corrections
    Top 2

Interview Questions

• tell me about your work experience?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had to convince a customer to do something they did not see the value in right away.   Answer Question