Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Insight Week Interview

Summer Insight Week
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – I applied via web. I filled the online application and then I received the numerical test. I had some days to prepare it and then I did it. If you passed the test, you were given three questions to fill and finally if you passed this stage, you would received an email for a phone interview.

Very Easy Interview

Spring Intern Interview

Spring Intern
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

Interview Details – Online application including Numerical test and a couple of essays, phone interview.

Interview Question – What are Bank of Americas weaknesses?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online in September, didn't hear back until late December with an offer to attend an assessment centre.

Interview Question – Interviewers have a large list of technical questions for a number of languages in front of them ranging from basic to advanced. Make sure you know what you said you knew on your application. Don't be put off if your not from a Computer Science background though.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America in November 2013.

Interview Details – Apply online, tests, phone interview then assessment centre

Interview Question – No unexpected questions except for "what kind of risk does a high street retailer have?". Otherwise the standard why us, why risk, tell me about a time when..   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2013.

Interview Details – The firm was quite straightforward with motivation questions after the initial form and numerical and inductive tests. I applied close to their deadline, around middle of December and got invited to an assessment centre early January.

Assessment centre included group exercise ie role play, presentation prepared within 15-20 minutes, two or three on to one interviews focusing on motivation and technical questions.

Interview Question – The questions were quite straightforward. I made the mistake of not revising my technical knowledge before the interview.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst (GTS) Interview

Summer Analyst (GTS)
London, England (UK)

Interview Details – Applied online and the process took 2 months- invited to the assessment centre

AC- individual presentation, numerical test, group discussion and two 1:1 interviews. Interview questions were mostly competency based.

Interview Question – • An example of a time you had to make an ethical decision
• What is working capital ?
  Answer Question

Technology Developer/Analyst Interview

Technology Developer/Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Applied for a Spring Insight Week online, had a short competency phone interview. Having attended the SIW, was called back for an Assessment Centre which took a day. Had to do an intelligence test, give a technical presentation, do a group exercise, and go through another competency interview and a technical interview.

Interview Question – Was asked about global variables in Python, what was the difference between a list and a tuple...   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got invitation to telephone interview in a couple of weeks. Phone interview was very short. Just a couple of technical questions. I wasn't asked any competency questions apart from the usual why bank of America.

Interview Question – What is functional programming? What do you mean by a trusted key?   Answer Question

Quantitative Risk Management Analyst Interview

Quantitative Risk Management Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2013.

Interview Details – Directly called to office and went through a full-day assessment centre, including a numerical test, a presentation, a group discussion and 3 individual interviews. Numerical test is pretty easy. The topic of the presentation will be given on site and we had 30 minutes to prepare. The group discussion is all about making reasonable decisions.

Interview Question – Brain teasers.   Answer Question

Analyst Intern Interview

Analyst Intern
London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke to representative at company presentation. Send material and was invited to interview within a week. Had 3 interviews with associate and analyst level bankers at location. Most of the interview was related to resume and past experience. Some standard M&A technical questions. Heard back within a week with offer for off-cycle internship.

Interview Question – One brain teaser per interview, for the rest standard stuff: Multiples and DCF   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Accepted other offer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America interview questions and advice in London, UK. All 54 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.