Bank of America

27 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

Interview Details – Received an email asking if I was interested in a group setting interview. The interview was really easy. learned so much about my self that I didn't know until I started talking about why I thought I was the perfect candidate for the position. Overall I think this has been one of the easiest interviews I have ever had.

Interview Question – When I was asked to pick an item from a bag and sell it to the other candidates in the group interview.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant - Systems Software Quality Assurance Interview

Senior Consultant - Systems Software Quality Assurance
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – I had one in person interview for this job. It was a entry level software QA position and it lasted about 25 min. After the interview the process took about a month for HR and to finalize everything. The interview started out as the manager getting to know me by asking behavior and past experience questions. Most of these tech people are shy so speaking up and acting confident does make you stand out. After the first half she then asked about my technical experiences in which I was honest and gave a high level background of my skills. Depending on the team and position you are interviewing for the technical can very. For my position I needed SQL experience and basic software testing experience. Anyone that knows HP quality center, HP quick test pro, automation skills, advance excel skills, programing skills will stand out among other candidates. Make sure that you understand agile and waterfall process, front end and back end testing, black and white box testing, and automation testing with VB scripting. The main thing to remember is to just relax, the point of the interview is for you to come off as someone who the team would like to work with. Deadlines and deliverable mean everything to our team so you must also convey how you are very prompt at getting things done before they are due. Don't be afraid to highlight someone of your key talents even if they don't ask you what they are. Over all this is not a hard interview by any standards.

Interview Question – You never know what kind of technical question they may ask but make sure you know the technology you are applying for. Also be prepared to answer a question on how you identified a problem at work and used innovation to solve the problem.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was easy, the offer was good so no need to ask for more money.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Program _ Enterprise Chief Information Officer (ECIO) Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's website, and got an interview opportunity on campus. There were two interviews, the first one was a new employee of BOA and the second one was a senior. The first one was really nice, just several questions about my previous project and very simple brain teaser. The second one was quite technical, I was required to write a function in C++

Interview Question – the question about C++   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2010.

Interview Details – 3 interviews in one day in HQ. Just be yourself. Many "tell me about the time" questions. Some wanted you to ask all the questions.

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation

Process Support Specialist II Interview

Process Support Specialist II
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2012.

Interview Details – Submit application online. Phone Interview with recruiter. Multiple interviews each with 1-2 managers present.

Interview Question – The interview is pretty straight forward. The stock - "What is your greatest weakness"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-Existant. No flexibility for negotiation.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in August 2009.

Interview Details – great process, asked many quetions aproximatly about sales experience, how to handle dificult situation with customers, very relaxing, every participant gets a chanse to speck and share their specific experience with the human resource spetialist. At the end of interview you can ask question yourself about company values and what they apreciate the most in their employee

Interview Question – What would you do if a robery occured?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, then went to have a personal one on two interview, need to know what you want from company, need to come up with clever answers, you need to tell them if you are bilingual they usually like that, say that you want to stay with boa and you want to advance.

Interview Question – What was a situation where you have to make an unhappy customer happy   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in November 2011.

Interview Details – Begin with an online application. Next you will recieve further emails if they are interested in you. The emails will contain links where you will take a personality and behavior test. Next there will be another link that tests your IQ (speed, problem solving, and math skills). After that, you will be called for a group interview. At the group interview, my manager for the location I applied for happened to be on site so he had a 1:1 interview with me . He told me he's interested then I got a call a week later, drove to the location , met the co-workers and got introduced to the job. I had a great experience with Bank of America.

Interview Question – Explain a time you took a initiative and a leadership role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate, took the opportunity.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2010.

Interview Details – I applied to about 20 different teller positions abojt a month before getting a call for an interview. I went in for the interview only to find out it was a group interview. They were really big on eye contact and undivided attention.

Interview Question – They asked what was the most challenging situation you previously had to deal with?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2011.

Interview Details – Resume faxed to HR, phone interview followed by a face to face interview.

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.