Bank of America Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Tough questions around leadership and goals. Ability to manage and develop a team. They look for a lot of sales experience. Lots of questions around the process in mind for exceeding goals. You will go through about 3-4 interview before a decision is made.

Interview Questions

• What is more important operations or sales? What is first priority and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

it was a normal interview. had questions that most employers want to know about. interviewer was very friendly and made me feel at ease. believe they have a set of standard questions that are discussed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an employee issue to resolve   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few weeks later, then a follow up email, It was not a hard process, or phone call, email, one on Applied online, got a call a few weeks later, then a follow up email, It was not a hard process, or phone call, email, one on Applied online, got a call a few weeks later, then a follow up email, It was not a hard process, or phone call, email, one on one.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Job description and requirements were discussed in detail. Impressed with the overall process. Made an offer with in 5days. Bank of America is a great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Still waiting to hear outcome. Interviews went very well. However, HR & recruiting are very slow and mixed up. Several mis-communications.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR. Group Interview. One - on - One Interview with Manager.

Salary offer below what is typical of position in other companies.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2012.

Interview

I was being considered for a management position over my current peers. The interviewer had a history of hiring from outside of our group and had a perception that a person moved up within the peer group would not be respected and would not succed in management. Other positions I'd applied for in other units, the managment had the perception that they must reward those they've helped to succeed and they did hire from within their unit. A person being considered should develop questions for their interviewer that would help them to determine what that interviewer believes are important for the job, then try to adapt to those beliefs with their experiences and/ or change their opinion with examples from their own experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when a coworker strongly disagreed with you and you changed their opinion.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in January 2011.

Interview

Interview started with a screening by an in-house recruiter. This was followed by an interview with an HR professional. The HR professional then decides whether or not to move you forward and do a phone interview with the hiring managers. In my case the process ended with the phone interview with the hiring managers. In my case I pulled out after the phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager appeared to be unprepared for the interview and had an inability to answer questions about the growth potential of the position

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2010.

Interview

The process went very well. The hiring manager seemed a bit in a hurry which leads me to believe that she was just interviewing me because she needed the numbers and had already chosen an internal candidate. When it came time for me to ask questions the interviewer was very talkative. She was eager to tell me how much large her work load was and that her new hire would be handling it. The feedback after the interview given wasn't relative, more support for the quota interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America (Gurgaon, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. 1st taken by HR & then Ops round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they didnt negotiate...hike of 15% was given