Bank of America Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

After online application I had to take a simple online assessment. A week later I was called by a recruiter to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by two managers, which asked the basic interview question. Previous experience, difficult situation that you overcame, and so on.

Interview Questions

• As I was getting ready to leave one of the managers showed me a pencil and asked for me to convince him to buy it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After the interview, I received a call from the recruiter congratulating me that I got the job. She made me an offer and said that it was nonnegotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (Newark, DE) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview, interview, test, interview, classes make everything sound wonderful. games, candy and fun. Then the horror begins after the games are done. just turn around and go back out door.

Interview Questions