Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mortgage Closer Interview

Mortgage Closer
Addison, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly simple interview process, with emphasis on punctuality and dress code. THEY ARE VERY STRICT WITH ATTENDANCE. MAINLY for this job, paying attention to detail was key.

Negotiation Details – Very easy. This is what the job pays for this particular job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Mortgage Closer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.