Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,981 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Bank of America Mortgage Loan Operation Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mortgage Loan Operation Specialist Interview

Mortgage Loan Operation Specialist
Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America in December 2009.

Interview Details – I received a call from the recruitor, I had face interview with a hiring mananger. I was contacted by the recruitor with a job offer.

Interview Question – Please decribe a time when you found it difficult to preform you daily job, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We were un able to negotiate the pay since I was a current employee.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Mortgage Loan Operation Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.