Bank of America Mortgage Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in August 2013.

Interview

My interview went very well. Friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

God truly blessed because during the negotiations phase I got what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Getzville, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was conducted during an open call. Some people had 1 interviewer, I had 2 it pretty general interview questions wasn't hard. Before the interview process there was a phone screening going over your skills and previous employment. Then you were invited to the open call if you pass the phone screening. The process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America (Richardson, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

The company called me after finding my resume on a careersite. The interviewer was very laid back and gave me some really great advice about negotiating my salary with HR. Told me about the background of the company and seemed to really be impressed with my experience.

Interview Questions

• We have several candidates that were are interviewing for this position. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. She told me the salary and said it was the highest that they would pay. I had not worked in a over a year so I accepted the offer.

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bank of America in April 2010.

Interview

Bank of America is great company to work for. benefits and pay. Training on different investments.classes on excel and word.