Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America
- Teller (344)
- Personal Banker (195)
- Intern (52)
- Banking Center Manager (47)
- Technology Analyst (46)
- Customer Service Representative (42)
- Analyst (38)
- Summer Analyst (37)
- Vice President (33)
- Teller Operations Specialist (32)
- Sales & Service Specialist (29)
- Financial Analyst (27)
- Investment Banking Analyst (24)
- Operations Analyst (20)
- Sales and Service Specialist (19)
- Software Engineer (17)
- Credit Analyst (17)
- Fraud Analyst (16)
- Software Developer (16)
- Bank Teller (16)
- Part Time Teller (16)
- Business Analyst (16)
- Team Member (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Assistant Vice President (15)
- Banking Center Assistant Manager (15)
- Project Manager (15)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Quantitative Analyst (13)
- Associate (13)
Mortgage Specialist Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bank of America in August 2013.
My interview went very well. Friendly atmosphere.
- There were no really difficult questions. Answer Question
God truly blessed because during the negotiations phase I got what I asked for.
Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America
Mortgage Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Bank of America (Getzville, NY) in May 2011.
The interview process was conducted during an open call. Some people had 1 interviewer, I had 2 it pretty general interview questions wasn't hard. Before the interview process there was a phone screening going over your skills and previous employment. Then you were invited to the open call if you pass the phone screening. The process took about 3 weeks.
- Tell me about your last job and why you left. Answer Question
Mortgage Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Bank of America (Richardson, TX) in December 2010.
The company called me after finding my resume on a careersite. The interviewer was very laid back and gave me some really great advice about negotiating my salary with HR. Told me about the background of the company and seemed to really be impressed with my experience.
- We have several candidates that were are interviewing for this position. Why should we hire you? Answer Question
no negotiation. She told me the salary and said it was the highest that they would pay. I had not worked in a over a year so I accepted the offer.
Mortgage Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied in-person – interviewed at Bank of America in April 2010.
Bank of America is great company to work for. benefits and pay. Training on different investments.classes on excel and word.
- No problems Answer Question