Bank of America Interview Questions in New York City, NY

168 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

The interview process with Bank of America began with passing an online bank assessment, Recruiter phone interview, two onsite one on one, and finally a phone interview with a Sales Performance Manager. All Managers were tentative and friendly. All facilities need some updated interior improvements, to allow for customers to feel more welcoming.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions amongst each branch were the same. " What motivates you", " Tell me about a memorable experience when you..........., what was the call to action......what was the final outcome..... Role play as well.   View Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2014.

I applied online and got a phone interview told me to come in for a group interview. Showed up way early and was told we would all have to sit and wait for individual interviews with a few branch managers. it was one of the worst scheduled meetings. I was there for openings in the wrong areas and was sitting waiting for a time slot a good 2 hours after I got there. I was told i would be contacted by phone within a week or so and nobody ever got back to me. Its been three weeks and no reply at all.

Director, Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Extremely long process; over 8 separate interviews; too many people involved in the decision making process; took over 3 weeks to get an offer; hard to negotiate the offer; what you to start right away; HR is not organized so make copies of all your records

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty straight forward; know about the Company prior to the interviews   Answer Question
    Hard to negotiation

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

There were 2 rounds of interview. First a phone interview from human resources with questions based on your resume. The second interview took place in the branch and directly with its branch manager. All questions are behavioral.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Initial interview with two managing directors. Followed by another round with two more separate interviews (VP and President). Questions were straight forward and behavioral, not technical. Most technical was "do you understand what our group does?"

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsdale, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsdale, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in May 2014.

It was an career event, we had to apply online at first, but everyone who came in was interviewed. It was and easy interview. You have to talk that you are a people's person, goal oriented etc. However, after 2 weeks, I still haven't received reply.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

did teller assessment quiz upon application. called in for background check. hired and placed within a banking center closest to home within a month.

Interview Questions
    • worst experience I've had in a customer service position and what did i do to turn it around   Answer Question

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

initial phone interview, then go into office for second interview, afterwards is the background check. After about a week wait, the recruiter called and negotiated the salary. The company then mail me the hiring letter. I then need to go through the drug test, finger print process and finally they give me a start date.

Interview Questions
    • none, the interview was pretty standard and all the questions are expected   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in April 2014.

one phone interview and one onsite interview. The whole process takes 2 weeks. The phone interview takes 25 minutes, basically just go through resume and some basic questions. During onsite, I have 6 interviewers one-on-one for onsite, each takes 30 minutes. The routine is first personal questions based on resume, then some tech questions.

Interview Questions
    • This position basically requires Python and SQL. The interview questions are fairly simple, but includes all the topics.   Answer Question
    • Remove duplicated char within a String   View Answer
    • select only duplicated rows from specific table.   View Answer
    • difference between self join, left join, right join, outer join   View Answer

Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took about 4 weeks. I was contacted by the program manager and scheduled an interview. The interview was very straight forward and basic interview questions were asked, strengths/weekness etc. I got the offer over the phone about 3 weeks after my interview.