Bank of America

Updated May 28, 2014

2.6

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America.

Received call same day as posting, great interview with manager, overall great experience even with the short notice, received offer 2 hours later. Can't compare to any other process

Interview Questions
  • Rating my most difficult experience with the company, hard to compare to posting as it was with another LOB.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

I was recruited by a Contracting Company. I was called in on an interview but had worked for the company in the past so I had a leg up on the other canidates.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is always "What are your weaknesses".   View Answer
    Just a simple phone call.

Operations Analyst Interview

Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

BOA came to my school's career fair and after talking with them I was offered an interview on campus. It was a short 30 minute behavorial interview that consisted of questions primarily on customer service. I was then invited to the final rounds in Charlotte, NC where they fly you down and give you a hotel room for a night. The day you fly in, you meet up with everyone else and have a networking session with all the interviewers for the next day at the top of their corporate headquarters. The next morning, I was the morning group and had 3 30 minutue interviews then was done for the day and flew back that night. All in all, a great experience and the process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions dealt with customer satisfaction so be ready to answer or have experiences that have covered this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.

Two interviews: one on campus and one in Charlotte (although I believe they got rid of this).
    Very laid-back, behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict in a team environment.   Answer Question
    Only had this offer so I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2011.

One interview one campus. Then they fly you out to Charlotte for final interviews. Final interviews consist of 3 1 on 1 30 minute interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you could not let important information slip through the cracks?   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2010.

The hiring and interview process was adequate. The recruitor was knowledgeable of the hiring position and provided all information needed for the job. THe interview itself was a little nerve racking due to it being on the phone instead of in person. Overall i was given the position for job and started a month later.

Interview Questions
    • How many years have you been with the company   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2009.

I interviewed first as a contractor and after one year was offered a full time permanent position. Be careful and listen closely to what you hear about the specific job tasks and the environment. The organization is very large, siloed and inflexible, so understand that the position you are in or offered will be difficult to escape from.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for Bank of America.   Answer Question

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2009.

It is a 2 interview process. The first interview will be with the head of the department. The second interview will be with the individual who will be training you. the questions are straight forward. It is an entry level position so now technical questions, just behavioral. They focus on what you have on your resume and ask you to explain.

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer to talk to people on the phone or e-mail?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in May 2008.

it was a phone interview about the position and location.