Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2015

2.6

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America in November 2008.

Interview

Consisted of thorough discussion regarding experience with creating Powerpoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets that included pivot tables and use of scenario manager, Word documents that included mail merge, Creation of Infopath form templates. SharePoint site creation and routine maintenance along with Microsoft Project.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

One interview one campus. Then they fly you out to Charlotte for final interviews. Final interviews consist of 3 1 on 1 30 minute interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you could not let important information slip through the cracks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America in July 2010.

Interview

I was briefed on the hiring requirements and assessed on my IT skills. I was given a strength weakness question to elaborate on. More on fit questions and examples of my adaptability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Simi Valley, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was adequate. The recruitor was knowledgeable of the hiring position and provided all information needed for the job. THe interview itself was a little nerve racking due to it being on the phone instead of in person. Overall i was given the position for job and started a month later.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been with the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

BOA came to my school's career fair and after talking with them I was offered an interview on campus. It was a short 30 minute behavorial interview that consisted of questions primarily on customer service. I was then invited to the final rounds in Charlotte, NC where they fly you down and give you a hotel room for a night. The day you fly in, you meet up with everyone else and have a networking session with all the interviewers for the next day at the top of their corporate headquarters. The next morning, I was the morning group and had 3 30 minutue interviews then was done for the day and flew back that night. All in all, a great experience and the process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions dealt with customer satisfaction so be ready to answer or have experiences that have covered this.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in HarbourFront (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (HarbourFront (Singapore)).

Interview

First Round: Phone interview Second Round: Group Discussion (Lego Task) Third Round: Individual presentation and competency based interview

Interview Questions

• Group Discussion - assessors present were quite intimidating and asked confusing questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very brief interview. The interview was set up by a recruiter. The recruiter told me all about the person interviewing me. The interview lasted all of 21 minutes. I did not get a follow up call from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years. They asked my job history and experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people and each person asked about 5 questions each. Wanted me to share a lot about myself. After the interview, I waited maybe 2 weeks and received a call from BoA HR telling me I have been accepted to join the company and to discuss terms.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle pressure/ time-constraints in your last position?   Answer Question
    • How confident are you of yourself? Scale of 1-10.   Answer Question
    • How well do I know how to do VLookups, Pivot Tables, Excel? Describe how would you do a Pivot table ?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how would you handle a situation where you had many tasks to get done at the same time?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Campus (Nepal)) in February 2015.

Interview

applied through school career center. all behavioral questions, basically figuring out if you are a good fit for the company. why bank of america, why operations. very easy going interview with two people who were both recent graduates of my university, they explained the position first, then had me talk about myself and my resume for a few minutes before beginning the question process.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

1st - 2 rounds of interviews (2 to 1 and 1 to 1) 2st - 1 round of interview (1 to 1) with team members Asked fit based question only. No technical points