Bank of America

Updated May 28, 2014

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – Please me about one of your successes and failures.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – phone interview and then final round of interviews consisting of 3 2to 1 interviews

Interview Question – three elements of ethics   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – first round with hr normal conversation, asked what i did for cca, why baml why ops

Interview Question – Asked about what i've mentioned in my cv   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – First had a pre-screen 15 minute phone call. Then 30 minute behavioral phone interview. Then flew to NC for final round where there was a networking reception and the next morning 3 30 minute behavioral interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a collaborative work environment.   Answer Question

Operation Analyst Interview

Operation Analyst
Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2009.

Interview Details – It is a 2 interview process. The first interview will be with the head of the department. The second interview will be with the individual who will be training you. the questions are straight forward. It is an entry level position so now technical questions, just behavioral. They focus on what you have on your resume and ask you to explain.

Interview Question – Do you prefer to talk to people on the phone or e-mail?   View Answer

Jersey City, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2008.

Interview Details – it was a phone interview about the position and location.

Interview Questions

Providence, RI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed first as a contractor and after one year was offered a full time permanent position. Be careful and listen closely to what you hear about the specific job tasks and the environment. The organization is very large, siloed and inflexible, so understand that the position you are in or offered will be difficult to escape from.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for Bank of America.   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – I was recruited by a Contracting Company. I was called in on an interview but had worked for the company in the past so I had a leg up on the other canidates.

Interview Question – The most difficult question is always "What are your weaknesses".   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just a simple phone call.

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Received call same day as posting, great interview with manager, overall great experience even with the short notice, received offer 2 hours later. Can't compare to any other process

Interview Question – Rating my most difficult experience with the company, hard to compare to posting as it was with another LOB.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.

Interview Details – Two interviews: one on campus and one in Charlotte (although I believe they got rid of this).
Very laid-back, behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict in a team environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only had this offer so I didn't negotiate

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!