Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Simi Valley, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was adequate. The recruitor was knowledgeable of the hiring position and provided all information needed for the job. THe interview itself was a little nerve racking due to it being on the phone instead of in person. Overall i was given the position for job and started a month later.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been with the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Providence, RI) in September 2009.

Interview

I interviewed first as a contractor and after one year was offered a full time permanent position. Be careful and listen closely to what you hear about the specific job tasks and the environment. The organization is very large, siloed and inflexible, so understand that the position you are in or offered will be difficult to escape from.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for Bank of America.   Answer Question

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

It is a 2 interview process. The first interview will be with the head of the department. The second interview will be with the individual who will be training you. the questions are straight forward. It is an entry level position so now technical questions, just behavioral. They focus on what you have on your resume and ask you to explain.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to talk to people on the phone or e-mail?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst () Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in HarbourFront (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bank of America (HarbourFront (Singapore)).

Interview

Quite straight forward questions nothing challenging. Make sure you resume is well written. Know yourself and your uni experience well. Also get ready to talk about leadership qualities, challenges faces and how you overcame all of it.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Why BAML Q2. Strength and weakness Q3. Biggest Challenge faced in uni life   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Campus (Nepal)) in February 2015.

Interview

applied through school career center. all behavioral questions, basically figuring out if you are a good fit for the company. why bank of america, why operations. very easy going interview with two people who were both recent graduates of my university, they explained the position first, then had me talk about myself and my resume for a few minutes before beginning the question process.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Short and fast. Tested your working knowledge, how to deal with diffficult situations. Be aware they only pay bonus to AVP and above ranks. are you prepared to work long hours and public holidays?

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary and how do you justify it   Answer Question

not what i wanted

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

1st - 2 rounds of interviews (2 to 1 and 1 to 1) 2st - 1 round of interview (1 to 1) with team members Asked fit based question only. No technical points

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in HarbourFront (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (HarbourFront (Singapore)).

Interview

First Round: Phone interview Second Round: Group Discussion (Lego Task) Third Round: Individual presentation and competency based interview

Interview Questions

• Group Discussion - assessors present were quite intimidating and asked confusing questions   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview and then final round of interviews consisting of 3 2to 1 interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

First had a pre-screen 15 minute phone call. Then 30 minute behavioral phone interview. Then flew to NC for final round where there was a networking reception and the next morning 3 30 minute behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a collaborative work environment.   Answer Question