Bank of America Operations Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2010.

Usually three interviews plus human resources interviews

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you have had to change the opinions or minds of senior leaders   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

I applied on my school's website, and was interviewed by two people. The questions were mainly behavioral questions, and lasted for about 45 minutes. Two questions I remember are tell me about a time you made a wrong decision and what did you do about it? Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?

Interview Questions
    • If you were a brand, what do you want to be known for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Bank of America.

Very hard to get an interview. Hiring process is long. Initial position and salary was changed to a lower level

Interview Questions
    Was able to negotiate up a little in salary since the job title was changed through the process. Beware of empty promises for future increases.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2010.

easy, they ask standard work ethic, problem handling questions. Most of the people conducting the interviews dont understand anything technology related so dont be worried about experience with any software, just lie they more than likely did. The role is mostly editing reports, really the management part doest exist.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a dispute between two team members   View Answer
    interview, offer, acceptance, begin, pretty simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America in June 2011.

Straightforward behavioral interview. Final round consisted of 3 back-to-back 1:1 interviews.

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2010.

Phone Interview w/ recruitor
    Interview with 1:1
    Interview with panel of leaders

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time in which you had to make a quick decsions and the outcome was not to be determined?   View Answer
    • Who comes first, second, and third? Shareholder, Customer, or Associte?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2010.

Looking to improve feedback between the associates and managment. Better communications on changes within the organization. Trying to create a more effective environment to ensure retention of valuable employees and ensure opportunities for advancement or education are not missed by the associates. Motivate associates for more than the mininium.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the difference between a business decision and a polcy decision   Answer Question
    Negotiations were mininmal. Research the basic expectations of the position before you apply and interview. Ask alot of questions at the interviews to ensure no miscommunications

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2009.

The interview process was conducted via phone and consisted of normal situational questions looking for ways my previous experience would allow me to succeed in the position. The recruiter was extremely friendly and the process felt completely professional then entire time. I received quick feedback after the interview and went straight to the salary negotiations.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation in which there was a conflict with a supervisor, a peer, and a subordinate and how the situation was resolved.   Answer Question

Salary requirements could not be met for the position offered.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!