Bank of America Personal Banker Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in April 2015.

Interview

It was hard to me. Long long process. I did 5 interviews. whew! They were very flexible with the fact I was currently working at the time. Had some interviews late in evening. Some interviews were quick 2 question 10 mins interviews couple were long 45 min ones so be prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and I got contacted to see if I was still interested for the position. She sent me a pre screening application to fill out and scheduled me for a phone interview. The phone interview was about an hour long. A week later I interviewed with a branch manager, the interview was about an hour long. She contact her boss right after to see if she can meet me the same day. About an hour later I met with the area manager and that interview was about 40 mins. It's been around 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else experienced a long wait?

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Only way to apply is online, it took weeks to hear back. Took an online assessment, scheduled an interview a week out, only interviewed with the Banking Center Manager, and it took weeks again to hear back with job offer. Painfully long with no way to track. Then there was the on-boarding. Terrible, thrown to the wolves to learn OJT.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when... What would you do in this situation... How to handle a difficult situation   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2015.

Interview

I had a total of four interviews. First, was with the recruiter and then with the bank manager. Third, I spoke to the Vice President and last with the Regional Vice President of sales. One of my interviews was only about 10 mins and I thought I blew it. I guess I did great because the recruiter offered me a deal and also sent me a email to check my background. Please take the time and look up interview questions on youtube, this well help get you the job.

Interview Questions

• If we spoke to your previous manager, what would they tell us your weakness(or challenges) would be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I applied for Wells Fargo at the time too, but they didn't not budge on the pay. However, Bank of America offered me what I ask for. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want. Check out some videos on how to do this, it help me get what I asked for.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Long process when you consider after 2-4 weeks of interviewing you need another 1-2 weeks to complete background & credit checks. After working here a little over a year I have to say retail BOA is hit or miss, some great CMM's fewer great BCM's and SHADY PB's... tread with caution. great benefits but terrible culture and life/work balance.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied online. The very next day someone from BOA reached out to me and scheduled a phone interview for 2 days later. I am now scheduled for an in person interview in a week. They advised me to dress to impress (Suggested a suit, specifically). He recommended that I come with several copies of my resume and referral letters will be a big plus. I have since been compiling referral letters from old clients from my last job.

Interview Questions

• (phone interview) I was asked about my background and several situational questions. They were also interested in my long term career goals.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Applied for position. Next day recvd a phone call from the recruiter. I passed the assesment and had an interview with the bank manager. Still waiting to hear something back.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2015.

Interview

I went to a roundtable which is group interview. They first made us introduce ourselves and asked us why bank of america? After that we went on individual interviews asked us questions about sales and customer service after that they said thank you and they had a couple of questions about our job history and for some of us to stay (hint if you dont stay that means you didint get the job if you stay you only pass to second round) then we interview with another managers after that they said they will email me

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Long process. Over 4 interviews! Because I was from out of state, and had no banking background, I had multiple interviews. It was time consuming. But overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your selling experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Glendora, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The process was very unorganized. I had to follow up with them after every interview. My application was declined and then after following up I had recived a call asking to set up my first face to face interview. Which was very confusing. then the 2nd interview i met with the Consumer Market Manager where he told me he would not have a decision in my haring process. Followed by my 3 phone interview with the Sales Performance Manager. This interview went well however they never responded back to me. I feel like the process was an after thought and a waste of my time. Good luck to the rest of you...

Interview Questions

• Sell me this paper... did/do you play sports... a time when you dealt with a difficult customer... Tell me about yourself...   Answer Question