Bank of America Interview Questions in Plano, TX

2.4

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2012.

Called in July and interviewed mid July. The interview itself was very informal. The staffing agency presented me well, although I never saw one of them in person (only 2 people already working at Bank of America). They needed an Excel Developer, but said it would be a slow process, to which I agreed. A lot of paperwork from the staffing agency and security checks to be able to work there. Started 9/4/12. So it was a pretty long wait. It was a difficult wait but worth the money.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly think they were running out of time & candidates for what they wanted to accomplish, so they did not make it difficult. I think the difficult thing with them is passing all the security & background checks... as long as you are able to do what they want.   Answer Question
    In this position your daily duties would be doing this...

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2014.

There is an assessment test that will last 90 mins

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

i was contacted by a recruiter then had an initial interview with the team manager then a second interview with the vp of the department

there was no negotiating

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2013.

was very easy not to hard

Mortgage Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2011.

The application process wasn't too bad because I remembered all of my past employers. Recruiters did note that you had to include every single company or you may not get an interview (even temporary/contract assignments).
    The interview process was quick and painless. They were able to provide answers for all questions regarding the company.
    The wait process (for background and drug testing) did not take long. From the time I applied to the moment I received an offer letter was approximately 5-7 business days. This was the fastest turn around I have ever received.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were basically the same as any professional or technical position. If you haven't interviewed for a professional position, I'd advise to look up some interview questions to better prepare yourself.
      Hardest question (that I can remember) was probably based on conflict with a customer. How would you resolve conflict? That might not be the exact verbiage. Of course, my interviewer prefaced the question with a detailed scenario.
        Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Mortgage Retention Team Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Bank of America.

Went thru multple, and I mean multiple, recruiting agencies over 4 - 5 months.... many promises, many promises that fell through. One recruiter finally got responses from powers that be in (North Carolina? or Plano, I don' t know)...and I was just told when and where to report... no interview at all.

what negotiations......was told what the rate was...

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2010.

easy, they ask standard work ethic, problem handling questions. Most of the people conducting the interviews dont understand anything technology related so dont be worried about experience with any software, just lie they more than likely did. The role is mostly editing reports, really the management part doest exist.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a dispute between two team members   View Answer
    interview, offer, acceptance, begin, pretty simple

Project and Process Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2010.

Vetting with HR rep and then phone interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to provide and discuss generic project execution documentation to identify my strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in January 2010.

They have an extensive background check.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, it's take it or leave it

Mtg Servicing Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

Common interview questions (name 5 strengths, 5 weaknesses, reason for leaving current job). Took about 20 mins.

No negotiation.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!