Bank of America Interview Questions in Plano, TX

Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.4

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

Applied online, was emailed a scheduled phone interview an hour later. The interview was easy enough, all behavioral questions. The interview lasted 30 minutes as scheduled and they gave ample opportunity for me to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to drop everything to complete an urgent task.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

There is an assessment test that will last 90 mins

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

i was contacted by a recruiter then had an initial interview with the team manager then a second interview with the vp of the department

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiating

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

was very easy not to hard

Mortgage Retention Team Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX).

Interview

Went thru multple, and I mean multiple, recruiting agencies over 4 - 5 months.... many promises, many promises that fell through. One recruiter finally got responses from powers that be in (North Carolina? or Plano, I don' t know)...and I was just told when and where to report... no interview at all.

Negotiation

what negotiations......was told what the rate was...

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Called in July and interviewed mid July. The interview itself was very informal. The staffing agency presented me well, although I never saw one of them in person (only 2 people already working at Bank of America). They needed an Excel Developer, but said it would be a slow process, to which I agreed. A lot of paperwork from the staffing agency and security checks to be able to work there. Started 9/4/12. So it was a pretty long wait. It was a difficult wait but worth the money.

Interview Questions

• I honestly think they were running out of time & candidates for what they wanted to accomplish, so they did not make it difficult. I think the difficult thing with them is passing all the security & background checks... as long as you are able to do what they want.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In this position your daily duties would be doing this...

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Submitted application online. Got a call about a week later for an interview. All interview questions were basic understanding of underwriting process questions. 3 days later I was called with a job offer.Not much detail other than that to mention. Everything was fairly easy. If you get the interview. Be prepared to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with your previous employers?   Answer Question

Mortgage Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The application process wasn't too bad because I remembered all of my past employers. Recruiters did note that you had to include every single company or you may not get an interview (even temporary/contract assignments).
    The interview process was quick and painless. They were able to provide answers for all questions regarding the company.
    The wait process (for background and drug testing) did not take long. From the time I applied to the moment I received an offer letter was approximately 5-7 business days. This was the fastest turn around I have ever received.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were basically the same as any professional or technical position. If you haven't interviewed for a professional position, I'd advise to look up some interview questions to better prepare yourself.
      Hardest question (that I can remember) was probably based on conflict with a customer. How would you resolve conflict? That might not be the exact verbiage. Of course, my interviewer prefaced the question with a detailed scenario.

Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Job description and requirements were discussed in detail. Impressed with the overall process. Made an offer with in 5days. Bank of America is a great company to work for.

Mtg Servicing Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America (Plano, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Common interview questions (name 5 strengths, 5 weaknesses, reason for leaving current job). Took about 20 mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.