Bank of America Process Design Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

I was recruited from my MBA program and interviewed initially on campus. They hosted a reception at Park Tavern to get an opportunity to mingle with interviewers informally a day prior. I was selected for the second round and was flown to Charlotte, NC. They hosted a reception for all the candidates(which came from other focus schools) a day prior where we again had an opportunity to mingle with our interviewers. The interviews were held the next day, we had closed curtain interviews with three people. The questions were mostly behavioral and they just asked you the same ones over and over again. I received an offer approx. 2-3 days later of $95,000 +$20,000 sign-on bonus.

Interview Questions
They are not as flexible on location as they initially state

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Process Design Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Bank of America in November 2010.

The recruiter called right away-I had a phone interview with 3 managers. Behavioral questions.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!