Bank of America

Good interviewers - nice meeting

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I applies through college career website and after a first round on campus interview, came to the final round onsite interview. There's a reception before the second day interviews. And I interviewed with 3 different recruiters from different teams based on my group assignment. And the next week I got rejection.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on the final round were easy and general. All behavior questions. And it seemed that the interviewers made their decisions after first glance or on your previous experiences. Actually I applied for BA, but was assigned to the group for PM.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

There are a variety of interview styles. Mainly a two to three interview format with an HR review, a manager initial interview, and then a final panel interview with peers and management.

Interview Questions
    • Questions related to previous experiences demonstrating success or failures   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

interviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

The interview was thorough but comfortable. I've never felt more at home at any interview than I have with Bank of America. However, one must come very prepared to answer situational questions and to role-play sales, etc. depending on the position applied for.

Interview Questions
    • Being able to communicate your opportunities (weaknesses) is always a tough question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in April 2011.

I had to go through 3 rounds of interview that was very intensive. Also they do a very thorough background check and it can take forever for completion. The compensation is fair and competitive with industry competitors. Also they do provide relocation packages for new employers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

Was seamless and efficient.

Very easy, I stated my current income and the manager was able to exceed it,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bank of America in August 2009.

Straight forward interview process. The basic panel style questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in March 2008.

got through an online postings and interviewed with 5 people including manager peers and others on team. Interviews were not too structured and each had their own style. no trick questions or tests. HR was helpful in negotiating as the a middle man between the hiring manager and myself. they did come close to what i asked for.

Interview Questions
    • providing a specific example of a previous project without reveling and confidential or propietary info   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

Single interview focused on previous experience and situational based questioning. As a project manager the focus was on experience leading similar projects to those in this particular space. In addition there was a focus on the ability to drive out the appropriate frameworks and governance requirements.

Further questions were related to describing difficult situations, how these were overcome, as well as covering successful projects and the role of the pm in contributing to the success.

Interview Questions
    • Describe in detail an end to end project governance process you have worked within, and elaborate on the strengths and weaknesses of that particular process.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

Was very detailed.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation I had to deal with?   Answer Question
    Very good.