Bank of America Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Online application was completed and I received email notifications throughout every step of the process (application received, application under review by hiring manager, invited to interview and pursuing candidates with more recent/relatable experience). Many companies just never respond! The email notifications are great! At least you know how you are progressing. Human Resources did not conduct an interview. My resume was forwarded to the hiring manager and the hiring manager contacted me directly to schedule the interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard. i.e. Manager shared the job description with me and asked that I share related experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Bank of America (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Entirely over the phone, there were three rounds of interviews. First was with the hiring manager and the second was with potential teammates. I had a final interview with the person that would be my two up manager. They painted an accurate picture of what my expectations should be and what I could expect back from them. I was given an offer a day after my final interview and was allowed the weekend to consider it over. They did not negotiate the salary, but did negotiate in a few additional days of PTO as my first six months would have me separated from my family by thousands of miles. They did not offer relocation assistance which almost killed the deal.

Interview Questions

• Asked for examples of past projects, Asked how to deal with conflicting priorities, teams and people that miss deadlines, unclear requirements, strengths, weaknesses. This was also back in 2005 and unique (not HR driven) to the team I interviewed with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, one by the hiring manager and the other by her peer. I got the distinct impression that the peer interviewer was not happy having to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• One odd question was "What is the one thing you want to hear me say right now".   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Laid back and informative. There were two of them tag-teaming me. Both were friendly but asked hard-hitting questions about my experience. They also stressed the type of skill set they were looking for to fill this position.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I applied my application online. There were four rounds of interviews which included on phone interview with HR, onsite interview with HR, onsite interview with Line Manager, and onsite interview with Department Head. Overall the interview experience is awesome. Interviewers are so nice and professional!!!!!

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Good interviewers - nice meeting

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

I applies through college career website and after a first round on campus interview, came to the final round onsite interview. There's a reception before the second day interviews. And I interviewed with 3 different recruiters from different teams based on my group assignment. And the next week I got rejection.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the final round were easy and general. All behavior questions. And it seemed that the interviewers made their decisions after first glance or on your previous experiences. Actually I applied for BA, but was assigned to the group for PM.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

There are a variety of interview styles. Mainly a two to three interview format with an HR review, a manager initial interview, and then a final panel interview with peers and management.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous experiences demonstrating success or failures   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

interviewed at Bank of America (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was thorough but comfortable. I've never felt more at home at any interview than I have with Bank of America. However, one must come very prepared to answer situational questions and to role-play sales, etc. depending on the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• Being able to communicate your opportunities (weaknesses) is always a tough question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

I had to go through 3 rounds of interview that was very intensive. Also they do a very thorough background check and it can take forever for completion. The compensation is fair and competitive with industry competitors. Also they do provide relocation packages for new employers.