Bank of America

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details – Good interviewers - nice meeting

Interview Question – none that I hadn't anticipated   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Bank of America in August 2009.

Interview Details – Straight forward interview process. The basic panel style questions.

Interview Question – They were all the basic questions.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

Interview Details – Was seamless and efficient.

Negotiation Details – Very easy, I stated my current income and the manager was able to exceed it,

Princeton, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – I applies through college career website and after a first round on campus interview, came to the final round onsite interview. There's a reception before the second day interviews. And I interviewed with 3 different recruiters from different teams based on my group assignment. And the next week I got rejection.

Interview Question – Questions on the final round were easy and general. All behavior questions. And it seemed that the interviewers made their decisions after first glance or on your previous experiences. Actually I applied for BA, but was assigned to the group for PM.   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – There are a variety of interview styles. Mainly a two to three interview format with an HR review, a manager initial interview, and then a final panel interview with peers and management.

Interview Question – Questions related to previous experiences demonstrating success or failures   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had to go through 3 rounds of interview that was very intensive. Also they do a very thorough background check and it can take forever for completion. The compensation is fair and competitive with industry competitors. Also they do provide relocation packages for new employers.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in March 2008.

Interview Details – got through an online postings and interviewed with 5 people including manager peers and others on team. Interviews were not too structured and each had their own style. no trick questions or tests. HR was helpful in negotiating as the a middle man between the hiring manager and myself. they did come close to what i asked for.

Interview Question – providing a specific example of a previous project without reveling and confidential or propietary info   Answer Question

Project Manager
San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bank of America in August 2012.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews.
A lot of daily life scenarios to be explained.
The role was related to a new type of work (software testing) so had to study some of the subjects in order to prepare for the role, and a lot of questions were related to it.
Challenging as there were others applying for the role.

Interview Question – Questions about how software testing works, and explain the Software Development Lyfe Cycle.   Answer Question

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Single interview focused on previous experience and situational based questioning. As a project manager the focus was on experience leading similar projects to those in this particular space. In addition there was a focus on the ability to drive out the appropriate frameworks and governance requirements.

Further questions were related to describing difficult situations, how these were overcome, as well as covering successful projects and the role of the pm in contributing to the success.

Interview Question – Describe in detail an end to end project governance process you have worked within, and elaborate on the strengths and weaknesses of that particular process.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

Interview Details – Was very detailed.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation I had to deal with?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very good.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.