Bank of America Quantitative Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2015

2.5

Quantitative Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

On campus of a graduate program. They hired some people in the same program in the past. Two 30-minute interviews back to back. They spend a lot of time describing the business and the position as well as what they are looking for. They were super nice and polite. One of them was a little hardcore, asking questions constantly such as "Tell me more," "Give me an example," "How?" etc. Be prepared to be put outside of your comfort zone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
  • What's special about you that sets you apart from your peers?   Answer Question
  • Walk through a project that you did recently?   Answer Question
  • Tell me an example of how you explain a foreign concept to a person   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your technical skills. Demonstrate what tools you use for a recent   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Quantitative Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

1 round phone interview is HR interview. 2 round phone interview, most of questions are technique question, some are related to SQL and SAS macro. also question about your project in your resume

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter with brief job overview and to see if still available / interested. Email from another recruiter to set time for phone call with hiring manager. 45 min call with hiring manager and a group member on conference call. Questions about experience, accounting, and stats. Slow turnaround for response and non-existent details in feedback.