Bank of America
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America
- Teller (295)
- Personal Banker (157)
- Technology Analyst (43)
- Banking Center Manager (43)
- Intern (42)
- Customer Service Representative (39)
- Analyst (33)
- Teller Operations Specialist (30)
- Summer Analyst (30)
- Vice President (30)
- Sales & Service Specialist (24)
- Financial Analyst (22)
- Investment Banking Analyst (21)
- Sales and Service Specialist (19)
- Business Analyst (17)
- Bank Teller (16)
- Software Engineer (16)
- Operations Analyst (15)
- Software Developer (15)
- Team Member (15)
- Project Manager (14)
- Credit Analyst (14)
- Financial Advisor (13)
- Associate (13)
- Assistant Vice President (13)
- Banking Center Assistant Manager (13)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- Part Time Teller (12)
- Fraud Analyst (12)
- Quantitative Analyst (12)
Quantitative Finance Analyst Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Bank of America in December 2009.
Phone call from recruiter with brief job overview and to see if still available / interested.
Email from another recruiter to set time for phone call with hiring manager.
45 min call with hiring manager and a group member on conference call.
Questions about experience, accounting, and stats.
Slow turnaround for response and non-existent details in feedback.
- Tell me about ARIMA Answer Question