Bank of America

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quantitative Management Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

I had first round interview on campus, and it's a 30 min interview. The interview consists of 3 parts. First is resume based. You will be asked to introduce yourself and your past experience something like that. The second part is some basic math or statistic questions. The third part is to ask you introduce what you did or what role you played in a team for a project and any questions for this position and company. It's not a difficult interview, but time is absolutely not enough, so get prepared for introducing yourself very well

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Quantitative Management Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

I got the first round on-ground interview. First talk about yourself in 5 minutes, and then very easy probability question, and data cleaning question. And then, talk about the solution when you have problem with colleagues or when you have different opinions with teammates. Not so hard but lots of competitors. Second round with be on-ground and cost a whole day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bank of America.

Applied through campus recruiting. First round was on campus, with a few technical questions. Second round was super day in Charlotte, with case study and 4 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Case study: in total 2hrs, with 15min presentation on a case given 1 week prior.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

First round Interview took place at the campus. The interviewer only goes through your resume and ask why you want to be in this position. There was a regression question he asked. I forgot the dependent variable. But I guess he was expecting to hear how you deal with data. (looking at the data, the mean, understanding your variables)

Interview Questions
    • He asked a stat question, basically want me to do a regression. But I guess he was looking at how I deal with the data. The answer is not "i run this regression"
      He also asked the error term and E(x|u).

Answer Question