Bank of America Quantitative Management Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quantitative Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America.

Applied through campus recruiting. First round was on campus, with a few technical questions. Second round was super day in Charlotte, with case study and 4 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Case study: in total 2hrs, with 15min presentation on a case given 1 week prior.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Quantitative Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

First round Interview took place at the campus. The interviewer only goes through your resume and ask why you want to be in this position. There was a regression question he asked. I forgot the dependent variable. But I guess he was expecting to hear how you deal with data. (looking at the data, the mean, understanding your variables)

Interview Questions
    • He asked a stat question, basically want me to do a regression. But I guess he was looking at how I deal with the data. The answer is not "i run this regression"
      He also asked the error term and E(x|u).
        Answer Question

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!