Bank of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quantitative Management Associate Interview

Quantitative Management Associate
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting. First round was on campus, with a few technical questions. Second round was super day in Charlotte, with case study and 4 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – Case study: in total 2hrs, with 15min presentation on a case given 1 week prior.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Quantitative Management Associate Interview

Quantitative Management Associate
Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2012.

Interview Details – First round Interview took place at the campus. The interviewer only goes through your resume and ask why you want to be in this position. There was a regression question he asked. I forgot the dependent variable. But I guess he was expecting to hear how you deal with data. (looking at the data, the mean, understanding your variables)

Interview Question – He asked a stat question, basically want me to do a regression. But I guess he was looking at how I deal with the data. The answer is not "i run this regression"
He also asked the error term and E(x|u).
  Answer Question

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!