Bank of America

Bank of America Quantitative Risk Executive Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quantitative Risk Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2010.

Received email from hiring executive following a referral by a recruiter who knew both of us. Arranged to have an in-person meeting to discuss specifics. The fit with the role was very good from both sides, and would have raised my visibility noticeably right away. Upon hearing the news that I was considering another role, my manager immediately notified senior management. Received an immediate raise and was told that I would be under serious consideration during the next round of promotions. Although the statement about promotion consideration was not an explicit guarantee, it was quite clear that my odds of receiving the promotion were high--and I eventually did receive the promotion, although it took a bit longer than originally discussed.

Interview Questions