Bank of America

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quantitative Risk Executive Interview

Quantitative Risk Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2010.

Interview Details – Received email from hiring executive following a referral by a recruiter who knew both of us. Arranged to have an in-person meeting to discuss specifics. The fit with the role was very good from both sides, and would have raised my visibility noticeably right away. Upon hearing the news that I was considering another role, my manager immediately notified senior management. Received an immediate raise and was told that I would be under serious consideration during the next round of promotions. Although the statement about promotion consideration was not an explicit guarantee, it was quite clear that my odds of receiving the promotion were high--and I eventually did receive the promotion, although it took a bit longer than originally discussed.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!