Bank of America SSS Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2012.

I applied in December and I was contacted by a recruiter in Jan of 2012 and did a phone interview after a week I then interviewed with 1/1 with the bank center manager and I never heard fron them for three weeks and I was told the manager preferred another candidate though I thought I did well

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2010.

The Interviewer was totally condescending, the tone in which he was speaking was to assert his superiority over me. I found him to be ill prepared, and very unprofessional, he was reading a majority of the questions that he was asking. Since I was talking to him across the table, not 10,000 feet below where he said i was, he felt total disrespected. I definitely would not go through that process again.

Interview Questions
    • I know You are at a 113% of your goal, I need more from your, you don't want to be mediocre do you??   View Answer

Sss Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2012.

process pretty simple, contacted by recruiter, phone interview, 1:1 interview with branch manager and assistant manager.

Sss Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in August 2011.

Applied online in early July 2011. Received a phone call about three weeks later to see if I was still interested in the position, as well as a detailed description of the position. I was asked why I left my previous position, why I chose Bank of America, etc. I was then told a Recruiter would be contacting me, and I needed to complete an assessment online. I was emailed the assessment, along with a lengthy application which consisted of previous addresses (10 years) and previous employment (5 years) for the background check. After completing, I spoke with the Recruiter, who asked various questions about my employment experiences, education, career goals, etc. I then was told I would be interviewing with the Branch Manager and/or the Assistant Branch Manager in a 1:1 interview. The Branch Manager was very pleasant. He asked what my strengths were, and to tell him a little about myself (personal level). I was then asked questions by the Assistant Manager like, "Why Bank of America?", "What would you do if there was a conflict between two employees?", etc. I was told I gave very good answers, and she could see I really enjoyed working with customers. I was then taken around to meet other employees in the branch (which was tough because they were very busy at the time). After that, the Branch Manager and I spoke a little bit longer, told me the remaining process associated with the interview process (he had other interviews), and that I would hear from the Recruiter in the next couple of days. It has been a week since my interview, and have received no phone calls or emails. I assume the position was given to another qualified candidate. Overall, I was very impressed with the process, as well as the demeanor of the Recruiter. She was very professional and courteous.

Sss Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in July 2009.

I got hired through an agency, so I didn't interview with BAC, I got offered a position after being in it for 6 months.

Interview Questions
    • Again I wasn't interviewed, I was simply offered the job.   View Answer
    There was no negotiating, in fact they wouldn't even give me the salary range.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!